Marva and her lighter

Catticus

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
I never understood the whole "lighter" thing, anyway. Yeah, the stones change color under certain light. But unless you plan on carrying the lighter around, and whipping it out every time you're in a dark area and holding it under your jewlery, no one's really going to know. You're just going to look silly. Or look like a 70's stoner. "Ohhh, cool man, dude, the COLORS... " Far out man.....
@Sam

"Hey, dude! Check out my new Moooooood Rinnng!!!!!!
It changes from blue...to...BLUUUUUUE!"

"Right onnnnn, man! That's totally righteous!"
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄 🤤 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
5 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Sam wrote:
4 years ago
I never understood the whole "lighter" thing, anyway. Yeah, the stones change color under certain light. But unless you plan on carrying the lighter around, and whipping it out every time you're in a dark area and holding it under your jewlery, no one's really going to know. You're just going to look silly. Or look like a 70's stoner. "Ohhh, cool man, dude, the COLORS... " Far out man.....
@Sam

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄 🤤 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
HA HA HA

I have not seen a MOOD ring since I was a pre-teen. That is until last week when they had them on SLC. I think I had a stunned look on my face when they showed them because my sister asked me if I had ate a fly or something. :lol: :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Sam wrote:
4 years ago
@Sam

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄 🤤 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
HA HA HA

I have not seen a MOOD ring since I was a pre-teen. That is until last week when they had them on SLC. I think I had a stunned look on my face when they showed them because my sister asked me if I had ate a fly or something. :lol: :lol:
YES ❗❗❗ I was thinking well there it is....the 70's are back 💮🏵🌼💮🏵🌼💮🏵🌼
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Marva and her lighter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I have to agree. She seems so into herself. I cannot watch her and change the channel when she's on
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
honey,

The sleep ingredient in the PM version of Aleve is the same as Benedryl but should not have any bad effects in the small dose you are taking. I sure wish I could remember the herbal sleep potion my Grandmother used to make. I never thought sleep would be a hard to come by commodity for me.
I think Valerian is an herbal sleep aid, but please research first to make sure. Lavender is supposed to promote relaxation.
6 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Benadryl works for me but I use it sparingly as my cancer doctor told me there are studies out that says overuse might contribute to Alzheimer's. That's all I need!!
JQ, I'm gonna have to put you on the spot here. Forgive me for not remembering but please share why you have an oncologist. You always worry about all of us, now I'm worried about you.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
honey,

The sleep ingredient in the PM version of Aleve is the same as Benedryl but should not have any bad effects in the small dose you are taking. I sure wish I could remember the herbal sleep potion my Grandmother used to make. I never thought sleep would be a hard to come by commodity for me.
I think Valerian is an herbal sleep aid, but please research first to make sure. Lavender is supposed to promote relaxation.
How's about some chamomile tea?
3 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Too much Diphenhydramine makes me get restless legs. I use Chlortrimeton.
Cat, is Chlortrimeton a brand or ingredient? And is it OTC? I occasionally take a prescription sleep-aid but would rather not if I can find something w/less side effects.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Herbal sleep aids 101

Valerian This is an effective sleep aid but only for occasional use-(may cause stomach problems) don't use if you have a bad liver or irregular heartbeat and a very few people find it causes insomnia!

St John's Wort An extremely good sleep aid and also works for anxiety and sometimes depression-- BUT has a lot of drug interactions . Don't take if you use Xanax or Wellbutrin or are using Chemo drugs like Taxatere. If you are taking ANY prescription drugs I would consult with your pharmacist.
Also makes you sensitive to direct sunlight and gives some people headaches in large doses.

Dried Passion Flower makes a great tea (1 tsp per 8 oz cup) but hard to find

Chamomile tea (put 3 bags per cup) and it helps to put a lavender sachet under your pillow or sniff frankincense to help you relax- no side effects and you can find at the grocery store
2 x