Marva and her lighter

Post Reply
User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Blossom » 8 months ago

Catticus wrote:
8 months ago
@Blossom

Blossom! I've missed my Awesome Blossom!
🌺🥰🌺

It's an OTC antihistamine brand. I use the Equate brand from the big river or the big W, called "ChlorTabs" because they're cheaper, but the same thing.

The ingredient is: "Chlorpheniramine Maleate"; 4mg, "4 hour relief." You can get tablets that are higher in mg. I believe they're 12 hour relief.

I don't know what your medical history is or any medications you may be taking, so you should look it up.

Our family has used Chlor-Trimeton since I can remember for allergies (itchy, runny noses) but since it usually causes drowsiness, I started using it when I couldn't sleep, instead of using Diphenhydramine AKA Benadryl.

I still use Diphenhydramine from Equate for sleep, if I'm out of Chlor-Trimeton or ChlorTabs.

Eons ago, my sis and I used Excedrin PM for sleep, then realized we didn't need the other ingredients, just the Diphenhydramine.

So we switched to Benadryl. But the more we used it, the higher in dose we had to go, so we stopped using it as much. Plus the restless leg syndrome is awful and happened when I took too much.

The same happens with pretty much everything if taken daily or nightly (having to up the dose) so I don't use the ChlorTabs every night.
HELLO CAT! I remember seeing ChlorTabs now! I guess I assumed (one should never assume!) that all allergy relievers had same active ingredient Diphenhydramine which makes me feel so rotten the following day.

Wow. RLS would be a horrible adverse effect. You wouldn't think something like Diphenhydramine would cause that. We never know what we're swallowing or how it will affect us because everyone is different.

Thanks for the info! Gonna get me some Chlortrimeton next time I leave these hills & venture back to civilization!

Hope you, your mom, dad & KittyGlitter are all doing better💞
2 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Blossom » 8 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
8 months ago
@Blossom --I hesitated sharing this but here we go

In one week it will be 8 years ago that I was diagnosed with an extremely rare form of endometrial cancer. They said it was stage 3 1/2. I said "no such thing" and they said well it can't be stage 4--because it hasn't spread throughout your body yet, but you have the highest CA125 (cancer indicator) we have ever seen! They were not sure if the combination of 5 late term miscarriages and an IUD that took a little trip through my body by puncturing the uterine wall contributed, or not.

I said "Well this stubborn Finn is not going to die!" Following surgery I got 2 blood clots in my lungs (Pulmonary emboli) and I wouldn't die. Then I got Mersa and I wouldn't die. Then I had high test chemotherapy 5 days a week for over a month. It made my hair fall out, killed the nerves in my feet (although it still feels like I am walking on a bed of nails) and I lost 49 pounds in a month and a half. I weighed under 100 pounds and I wouldn't die. Then came the high intensity internal radiation (think cattle prod up your hoo hoo) where they put you in a room and say "Don't worry--If you scream we can hear you, because we have microphones in there!" and I wouldn't die. This was followed by less intense radiation treatments.

Long story long, I have been in remission for almost 3 years---"Cause I wouldn't die!

And if anyone thinks this is funny I will totally lose it!!!!!
JewelryQueen, I'm so sorry for everything you've had to endure, losing your 5 precious babies & all you've been through after diagnosis. You've been to h*ll & back.

You are a survivor because your presence here (on earth) is too bright to be anything but present. Your generous spirit is an inspiration to me as I'm sure it is to everyone here on the forum & everyone around you. God works in mysterious ways, who knew a shopping channel forum would be one. You say survivor, I say hero!

Thank you for sharing. May the Lord continue to bless you...always💞
4 x

honey
Posts: 1155
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by honey » 8 months ago

relying on all you label readers.....something that has reduced pain
and rid the RLS from my loved one. Since you have been mentioning RLS
I have been thinking of something we tried but has taken me a day or two
to recall. If it peaks yer interest, there is info on the web. No, I am not
selling or pushing or take part in the company. It's produced not too far
from my home.

softgels contain:
hops cone extract blend
ginger oil
peppermint oil
with other ing. Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin.

www.OneHourPainRelief.com
0 x

AncileeKaye
Posts: 11
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by AncileeKaye » 8 months ago

Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Stop the HATE !!!!! Learn to APPRECIATE things & people.
2 x

AncileeKaye
Posts: 11
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by AncileeKaye » 8 months ago

Vicky wrote:
8 months ago
All I know I muted the diamond presentation. They kept on trying to sell them tiny studs. Repeating same words. I guess their boss wants the diamonds sold out !!
i
Well, sn't that their job ??!!! Why do you watch ?
2 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Blossom » 8 months ago

Vicky wrote:
8 months ago
Jewelry queen,
Your story brought back lots of memories.
The DRS told my daughter 15 years ago that I will probably die. I had MRSA 5x, was on an infusaport. I didnt have cancer. My body just decided to take a break from functioning. I stopped making blood. All the blood transfusions were destroyed by my body. I lost vision in one eye. They couldnt believe when my vision returned. Long story. I recovered against all odds. Went back to work at my medical career.
I think I survived because I knew alot and laughed at their fears. Am I 100%. No. But I believe that God let us live for a reason.
Vicky, such a traumatic time for you & your daughter as you fought for your life. I believe everyone who can wear the 'survivor' badge is definitely here for a reason too.

I can only shake my head in amazement that so many times people can come out on the other side of life threatening diagnoses by refusing to give up on life & be stronger individuals BECAUSE of their experience.

Hugs to you & all survivors💞
2 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2258
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Gemsnob » 8 months ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
8 months ago
Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Stop the HATE !!!!! Learn to APPRECIATE things & people.
Nobodys "gripping". Calm down.
Last edited by Gemsnob 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Blossom » 8 months ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
8 months ago
Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Stop the HATE !!!!! Learn to APPRECIATE things & people.
Free country. Opinions allowed!
6 x

honey
Posts: 1155
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by honey » 8 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
8 months ago
AncileeKaye wrote:
8 months ago
Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Stop the HATE !!!!! Learn to APPRECIATE things & people.
Nobodys gripping. Calm down.
Most of just thought just the title of this topic was funnnnny!!! :lol:
7 x

Vicky
Posts: 1461
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Vicky » 8 months ago

Seems someone is in a bad mood. I guess she is unaware what another Host went thru because of the subject.
6 x

Post Reply