Michelle is BACK

Gypsy

Re: Michelle is BACK

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so happy to hear Michelle returned! That's great and I look forward to seeing her! Good job bringing Michelle back, SLC!
This morning I thought I heard them say she was just here temporarily to fill in for those away at gem show
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Oh, okay. Well, some Michelle is better than no Michelle! At least we know she is around! I hope SLC keeps in good rotation!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Oh, okay. Well, some Michelle is better than no Michelle! At least we know she is around! I hope SLC keeps in good rotation!
Right you are ❗ And maybe that plan will change too
But even she said this morning that she does live in Los Angeles .
7 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I viewed Michelle this morning around 6:30 am or so. It was great to see her smiling and the aura she exhibited was catchy.
T
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Welcome back Michelle. Oh, I do hope she comes back full time. Given the chance to shine and not be shut down.... shoplc might realize they have a gem and keep her full time. I'm just concerned she will be asked to lie to customers about products and I don't see her being able to do the hard sell. If she walked away the second time.... I sure couldn't blame her.
7 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Hello, I'm fairly new to Shop LC. Discovered Michelle late one night and was highly entertained for three hours. She is smart, witty, and personable, exactly what the shopping channels need these days. What a gem she is, as Angelflutter said. Just watched her paired with Shawn Wilsie, a host I loved on ValueVision. Will keep an eye out for her shows!

Just to add, watching Michelle now, teamed with Shannon--what a delightful duo they are! Great energy, spirit, and they know their gemstones. I'm ordering like crazy! Hope they'll be paired together often in the over-nights.
Last edited by FritzieBlue 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I just read the above posts that go back 3 months. I have been watching at least 2 years. I only know of her from the last several weeks. Personally, when I see her hosting I change the channel. I find her style offensive.
5 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I love Michele (with one L). She's a breath of fresh air & so funny. I laugh and have fun shopping with her. She can hold her own any day of the week & if Becky had anything to do with her return, then I just love Becky that much more. I hope Marva swallowed the pill & learned a big lesson. :lol:
6 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I love Michelle she is hilarious 😂♥️
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
I love Michele (with one L). She's a breath of fresh air & so funny. I laugh and have fun shopping with her. She can hold her own any day of the week & if Becky had anything to do with her return, then I just love Becky that much more. I hope Marva swallowed the pill & learned a big lesson. :lol:
What happened to Marva?
2 x