Michelle is BACK

Harlequin

Re: Michelle is BACK

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hi Annabel, Marva is still there. Thanks she’s been working like maybe the 4 o’clock shift not sure but she still there. I think I watched one time when Marvin and Michelle work together but I don’t think it was that time that everyone else is talking about but she was a little rude to Michelle. Have a great day
5 x

Supersleuth

Post by Supersleuth » 3 years ago

Michelle, I am so glad you are back. I was not aware there was a problem. You go girl. Continue to keep it real. You always educate us but also make it fun. Some of the others are a bit slick. I don't like that manner. I would not buy from them.
👍🙂👏👏👏
11 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Have been enjoying Michele teamed with Shannon and Becky so much in the overnights this week, very entertaining for us nightowls. Wish I'd discovered Shop LC earlier! The little blue boxes with white ribbons are pouring in, much to my husband's horror. :( I tell him they're all $1 auction items. :lol:
13 x

Harlequin

Fritzieblue: Slick one telling your husband there dollar auctions, be careful to hide the invoices, that’s how my husband found out🤣😂. Have a great day
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

FritzieBlue wrote:
3 years ago
Have been enjoying Michele teamed with Shannon and Becky so much in the overnights this week, very entertaining for us nightowls. Wish I'd discovered Shop LC earlier! The little blue boxes with white ribbons are pouring in, much to my husband's horror. :( I tell him they're all $1 auction items. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty cleaver! :lol: :lol:

OSOTT
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

With any luck you will start getting the velvet bags. They are less bulky and easier to hide! :lol:
10 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Oh yeah, those invoices are well hidden. Maybe even shredded. :D No, we've been married a very long time, so he knows I won't bankrupt us--yet, anyway! It's just been so much fun finding the Bali line (at way better prices than the other channels), the Lustro Stella, the gemstones, etc., and discovering the new, fun hosts.
-----------
I can hide invoices and jewelry (yep, already have bought duplicates!), but learning how to reply to posts defeats me. I need to take time to figure out the message board. Many thanks to everyone for your lovely replies. This seems like a nice place, with savvy, fun shoppers. For about 30 years I shopped at a network that now sadly only offers watches and other things that don't interest me. In its heyday it was pretty special. Wish I could get in a time capsule and buy their gold jewelry at about $10-15 a gram! Shop LC reminds me a little of that network back then when it offered tons of interesting jewelry.

Anyway, good to be here.
Last edited by FritzieBlue 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

FritzieBlue wrote:
3 years ago
Oh yeah, those invoices are well hidden. Maybe even shredded. :D No, we've been married a very long time, so he knows I won't bankrupt us--yet, anyway! It's just been so much fun finding the Bali line (at way better prices than the other channels), the Lustro Stella, the gemstones, etc., and discovering the new, fun hosts.
@FritzieBlue

YES.!!!! The Bali line here is Amazing ! I have quite a few pieces in this line as well 🥰 The detailed designs and workmanship are top notch as are the prices for those pieces. -Gypsy
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

FritzieBlue, make sure you keep all your jeweler in one place. Because if you put them in other spots you forget what you have and then you buy duplicates or something very close. Also that way you know if your getting gifts you don't buy way too much. Ask me how I know. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
9 x

Harlequin

Kat: I am definitely guilty of buying multiples, put them away and then a month or two later or even two weeks later and buy the same thing, have done this on several items. 🥴
5 x