Diamond bangle

Gemsnob

Diamond bangle

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

It baffles me why the emphasize "224 diamonds" in your bangle! Thats not a good thing people! Less is more. You want less stones making up your carat weight. More stones means a higher chance of stone loss.
And for the love of everything holy, will someone tell Ankur to take a breath? That man gives me an anxiety attack. Shut. Him. Up.
6 x

Kittycat

Re: Diamond bangle

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

They are spending a lot of time on yet another item.
3 x

Gemsnob

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
They are spending a lot of time on yet another item.
They are. Now its high pressure sales tactics on colored diamonds. I changed the channel.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They are counting on that not everyone knows that less diamonds in a same amount of carat weight is more valuable. They are hoping that viewers will be impressed by the large amount of diamonds😆
As far as Ankur, he actually has Improved. He used to YELL and YELL. Now he tries to control himself.
3 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They are counting on that not everyone knows that less diamonds in a same amount of carat weight is more valuable. They are hoping that viewers will be impressed by the large amount of diamonds😆
As far as Ankur, he actually has Improved. He used to YELL and YELL. Now he tries to control himself.
He doesnt yell he just talks so fast without taking a break or breath. Theres nothing THAT important. Im sure hes nice but not everyone is cut out for TV just because they are eager to make a sale. Its that way here, on the J and on GSN. Theres something to be said for training in that field. You need to care how you come across to your viewers.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Oh boy! did Ankur ever yell. I can hear him fine now
that he whispers and talks without the yell. he did
tone it down almost a year ago. he does talk without
taking in some air though! ha
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
It baffles me why the emphasize "224 diamonds" in your bangle! Thats not a good thing people! Less is more. You want less stones making up your carat weight. More stones means a higher chance of stone loss.
And for the love of everything holy, will someone tell Ankur to take a breath? That man gives me an anxiety attack. Shut. Him. Up.
One of these days he is going to faint from lack of oxygen. LOL :lol: :lol:
3 x