Who is this on with Nicki

honey

Re: Who is this on with Nicki

Post by honey » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
🍯 Honey,
You are kidding me right??.you know I’m gullible...Did Adi’s real Dad actually show up on TV? :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
yes, kidding, ....your line cracked me up.
sorry, could not help myself.

by the way, does it really take three people
to sell two SLB necklaces? :lol: :lol:
5 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I agree about the three hosts. I feel like I am buying a used car and speaking the salesman, sales manager and credit manager all at once.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
I agree about the three hosts. I feel like I am buying a used car and speaking the salesman, sales manager and credit manager all at once.
Exactly. Its easier to change the channel than to decipher all the babbling.
4 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Well I told you I was gullible..lol..now you have me laffing.
5 x

Gemsnob

My DirecTV guide says they should be showing Shattuckite. I wonder if they have changed the schedule?
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

He does remind me of Adi. I thought this event was over, they had the countdown clock up and yet it continues. They showed these globes already. Finally the next show is on. Katie and Karen. I was just about to change the channel.
4 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I think the fact that he is Indian has nothing t do w/it unless your r****t. I think he is someone who does not listen well, seems to want to be center
of attention and talks all over people. Nothing a little charm school wouldn't hurt.
1 x

Gemsnob

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I think the fact that he is Indian has nothing t do w/it unless your r****t. I think he is someone who does not listen well, seems to want to be center
of attention and talks all over people. Nothing a little charm school wouldn't hurt.
Sweety, the network is owned and operated by Indians. They speed talk and use high pressure sales tactics. Dont get hurt over it. They are Indians just like Im Caucasian. Its not a bad word.
5 x

Gemsnob

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Wow.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have worked for Indians, a few doctors in fact. They did NOT speak like that at all.
4 x