On air item

Kittycat

On air item

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

How can this FF Ilikaka hot pink sapphire bracelet be worth $1,700. ? I thought Karen and Katie were so knowledgeable about gems. I haven't bought any FF stones that I know of. They aren't for me. I purchased pink sapphires from another network,was never told they were FF, I hope I wasn't deceived.
2 x

WinniethePooh

Re: On air item

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

That is the rattiest looking sapphire - I bought a ring just to see what it looked like, and it was so ugly I removed the stone and tossed it in the trash. I will replace it with a nice stone from my inventory since I liked the ring. And I am tired of the hosts telling me lab grown stone are not real - they absolutely are, just not “wild.” I have a synthetic pink sapphire ring that puts those stones to shame.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi kittycat,
If u r talking about the ilakaka pink bracelet, it was $129.
Whoever paid the $129 will be peeved, because its now 30% off😁
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I was talking about the start price. They way over exaggerate the start prices.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh that. Starting price is a joke. I notice that if they show a item several times, the starting price is never the same.
It used to be the starting price was about 10x the ending price. Now its all over the place. The Hosts are probably forced to SELL SELL SELL, no matter what they have to say or do. I even notice Shawn and Karen being told what to say. They all start talking like Amit. His favorite phrases like BELIEVE IT OR NOT. They play games with the final price, waiting forever to give the final price, like he does. When they announce the final price, they “sing” it loudly, pronouncing each number separately.
As I was afraid, the prolonged item presentation continues. Mostly high end stuff, which are repeated throughout the day several times until its all sold. Final price not given until the end 😡
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh that. Starting price is a joke. I notice that if they show a item several times, the starting price is never the same.
It used to be the starting price was about 10x the ending price. Now its all over the place. The Hosts are probably forced to SELL SELL SELL, no matter what they have to say or do. I even notice Shawn and Karen being told what to say. They all start talking like Amit. His favorite phrases like BELIEVE IT OR NOT. They play games with the final price, waiting forever to give the final price, like he does. When they announce the final price, they “sing” it loudly, pronouncing each number separately.
As I was afraid, the prolonged item presentation continues. Mostly high end stuff, which are repeated throughout the day several times until its all sold. Final price not given until the end 😡
They have a TLV and then some.
1 x