Tenner & Shannon doing spin the wheel

Vicky
Answers: 1

Tenner & Shannon doing spin the wheel

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Tenner is doing alot of 50% spins. 🤣 for once there are a few good values on air 👍
3 x

Jo

Re: Tenner & Shannon doing spin the wheel

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I wish they wouldn't play that silly game when they know very well what the final price is gonna be 😠
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Vicky Have you ever noticed lately, when they spin the wheel they only show the part of the wheel where the clicker is......then it suddenly stops at the 50%. Now, you know there's a hand on it where you can't see, right? I really don't care that they do that as long as they give the big discount.......it's all in good fun.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I know. They used to spin it for real. But even if it stops on 30%, they end up giving it at 50%. But, I noticed that some items do increase the next day.
I had a item in the cart for $49 plus i applied the 35% coupon, it gave me the total. All I had to do is click the final button, when my phone rang. Annoying call. By the time I got back a couple minutes later, to click the buy button, the price increased from $49 to $99. Now even if I applied the coupon it would be $65. Its the blind leading the blind. They lost the sale, and any sales from me until and if I calm down🤬
3 x