Single cut diamonds

Vicky
Answers: 1

Single cut diamonds

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Blake is making a bog deal about shoplc manufacturing a necklace with attached moons that have diamonds. Copied from what a celebrity wore
Is he kidding saying how shoplc upped their game. All the diamonds are SINGLE cut. Thats taking the cheap route. Plus Kim just stands in front of the necklace laying on a BLACK background. She Held up the necklace to her dress for a few seconds because it looked much better and bigger on a BLACK Background. Wait until the buyers get the necklace home.
Plus that Grandidierite that Amit designed ?? He should fire the manufacturer. Looks more like a mens style.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Single cut diamonds

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Personally I would not have single cut diamonds if you gave them to me. And diamond is my birthstone. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. Amit is giving me a headache with his final price games. He is trying to sell keshi pearls. Right now its $487. If I saw anyone wearing it, I would think they paid like $39 not more. Looks like something to go with beach wear.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh my goodness. Amit is giving me a headache with his final price games. He is trying to sell keshi pearls. Right now its $487. If I saw anyone wearing it, I would think they paid like $39 not more. Looks like something to go with beach wear.
I like Keshi pearls. They are spontaneous pearls that form on their own in a molusk with cultured pearls. However, I can find them for ALOT less elsewhere and even if I couldnt, I wouldnt subject myself to Amits "believe it or not bs".
6 x