When will it end?

Kittycat

When will it end?

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Another high priced Tanzanite, I don't think they are ever going to run out of it. As long as people buy it they will some how keep showing it. I can't believe that if someone really wants one that they don't have one by now. Can many afford several pieces? Same with Grandidierite, I'm beginning to to think this channel is now all about high end, except for Friday's. I don't want costume jewelry either. Where's the middle priced jewelry? Amit has been on so much today maybe that's why all the high end?
10 x

Blossom

Re: When will it end?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I only watched about 15 seconds of Stacey & Amit selling a high end Tanzanite ring. Switched channel when he said to buy more than one.
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I switched channels, cannot handle anymore of the overpriced tanzanite & staying on one product for so long. I agree with you about it’s beginning to look like it’s mostly high end items, I want the old days back with under$30, under $50 through the week. This is honestly getting ridiculous & I don’t hardly watch anymore.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

There is no end to it. All this time they said they were running out was a lie, they were just waiting to be able to sell it for a higher price .
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Most of the people won't have that kind of money to buy such piece. ShopLC (ShopLowCost) it will be ShopHC (ShopHighCost) :(
7 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

They are going to shove expensive tanzanites, grandidierites, Burma rubies, etc., at us until the end of time. Are they out of stock of the reasonably priced items?
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I think you’re right @Gem Lover about them waiting to sell it for a much larger price. I’m so tired of seeing it honestly & don’t mind every once in awhile. But this nonstop showing of it and the Smackdowns is just ridiculous. I have more important things that I have to spend our money on than tanzanite. Plus I would be afraid to buy it, after reading how some aren’t getting refunds or having hassles trying to return items. I’m more cautious now 🥺
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Why is Stacy getting on my last nerve now? I think one night when I saw her begging for us to buy a tanzanite ring and she used every ridiculous reason possible to get you to buy it, turned me off. Her voice is so monotone and there's an attitude (like you're dumb if you don't buy this)that I've not seen in her until recently after she sold 30 tanzanite rings one night by herself. uhg.

I think I'm just turned off to all of them now. Even Becky, Karen and what's his name. I know I'm not in the majority. Just expressing myself.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ OtherSideOfTheTracks I agree they are all getting way to pushy and saying what ever it takes to make a sale.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover, an hour ago, I heard Craig say, these rings are deceptionally beautiful! ha! It's like he was admitting that the rings look better than they are! I backed up and watched it twice and yep, he said it! Craig is in a crazy mood tonight, which I'm enjoying, and Becky seems uncomfortable, not amused.
5 x