Slow down, please!

Kittycat

Slow down, please!

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Adi, please quit talking so fast. You are NOT an auctioneer!
12 x

Margui

Re: Slow down, please!

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That guy thinks he is in one of those auction car shows.
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Adi, please quit talking so fast. You are NOT an auctioneer!
I agree! God bless him, he needs to stop doing that! Quite stress-inducing. Why doesn't someone in management train him? Pieter Joubert is an excellent example, in my opinion, and as an ShopLC executive, could certainly provide guidance. Completely baffling.
9 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Worst show host ever. Yells “ladies and gentlemen “ over and over.
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I always flip the channel when he's on.......can't stand the yelling!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

He thinks he's something else. I"LL refer to him as "Bbboooyyyy" from here on out. Lol
2 x

peggyv

Post by peggyv » 4 years ago

I hate the games he plays, the "stop the clock", the "I need 10 more people on the line" the yelling, the pushing, the loud huffing and puffing. Last night Betsy was yelling along with him, which is not her. They are making it so hard to watch and shop with some of the "hosts" (only 10 acknowledged on the web site.) I want things measured, explained. Showing me a purse by overstuffing it and removing the items does not work for me. SHow me the pockets etc. Clothing even when sized has no size charts to explain measurements. "Fits most" is not clear. Stop the two people sales. One magically lowering the price and the other acting surprised is wearing me out. I liked the one person who measures, explains and does not have to act or interact with another person.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Becky is sweet enough, and she does describe items well.
About a yr ago, she started spouting. I mean like a car
careening towards a cliff and my foot is hitting the
invisible brake and I'm cringing - :o - SLOW DOWN!!!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Becky is sweet enough, and she does describe items well.
About a yr ago, she started spouting. I mean like a car
careening towards a cliff and my foot is hitting the
invisible brake and I'm cringing - :o - SLOW DOWN!!!!
This is how she was many years ago. Then she slowed down, paid attention to what she said and was a joy to watch. I actually think when Dan Dennis came back, things went downhill because his behavior was horrible. Other hosts just followed his lead and it's been all downhill since.
3 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I would love to see the Hosts present their wares with No static or "electrifying shock treatment".
I believe, mind you, it is only proper for me to speak for myself. However I think people have had enough of all the rhetoric thus far and find that all the hoopla to cause unneeded anxiety. I don't see other shopping channels acting this way...
Primarily, We are going to purchase based on the product and not all the sales pitch.
I guess the ShopLC team employees think that this theatrical manner of selling brings in the dollars?
I think not.
Please this is not show biz or drama demonstration...it is a shopping channel for goodness sake.
5 x