Cheryl screaming

Cella

Cheryl screaming

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

If they think I'm going to buy anything from someone who is screaming at me, forget it!! If I wanted to be screamed at, I would have stayed married!!!
14 x

Kittycat

Re: Cheryl screaming

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

You must be a new viewer, she always acts like that. I have to mute my TV when she is on. I too, talk loud everyone says, but I'im not trying to sell anything. I don't think I can ever be a person who's trying to sell something, no one would probably buy from be either. I just have a loud voice but am not dramatic like she is. I don't think I am yelling, but to some it may seem that way. But she is on TV and should try harder,I don't think she really cares if people are turned off.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Cella we all think that she gets to loud. You made me laugh at the part about staying married. :lol:
9 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha...single here and happy
4 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Cheryl is loud but she is one of my favorite hosts. She is very smart and I always learn something from watching her. Judging from her FB page, she really does like digging in the Texas fields and finding mineral specimens. She has a real interest in gems and minerals, she is not just pretending for the show.
Funny story though.....I lived next door to a woman that had dementia. She was not in her condo,
and her caretaker was frantically knocking on my door. The caretaker said he heard a woman yelling in my unit. He thought the neighbor woman was having a meltdown in my apartment . Nope......I was just watching Cheryl on SLC!!! LOL
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl is loud but she is one of my favorite hosts. She is very smart and I always learn something from watching her. Judging from her FB page, she really does like digging in the Texas fields and finding mineral specimens. She has a real interest in gems and minerals, she is not just pretending for the show.
Funny story though.....I lived next door to a woman that had dementia. She was not in her condo,
and her caretaker was frantically knocking on my door. The caretaker said he heard a woman yelling in my unit. He thought the neighbor woman was having a meltdown in my apartment . Nope......I was just watching Cheryl on SLC!!! LOL
Just be careful. Cheryl isn't always giving accurate info. She has been know to say things to make a sale. It's always best to do your own research. Never depend on show hosts for your education . At the very least, look up what they have said to verify. Their job is to sell so they only give as much info as needed to do that.
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl lost my confidence when she said that Baroque Tahitian pearls were the most expensive and valuable. She was trying to sell a ugly Tahitian strand for an exorbitant price. Next day, she was selling Golden south sea pearls and stated they were the most valuable. She stated that these pearls were round which are the most expensive. Even on air it was easy to see that at best they were off round to oval shaped.
She does have alot of Gem knowledge but withholds certain important info from us.
Last week she sold pink diamonds. The on air description stated it was G-H in color. She should have mentioned that it was impossible for a colored diamond to be G-H since only white diamonds can be G-H.
When Becky sold the same pink diamond, she adamantly said that G-H was a error.
Maybe the hosts are afraid if they tell the truth, the item wont sell🙄😱
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
That was hilarious! 😅
4 x

peggyv

Post by peggyv » 4 years ago

Cheryl besides being loud, and over bearing is often inaccurate. She is the one that kept stating that magnetic jewelry magnetized your blood and made it move around as the network was frantically scrolling across the bottom that they were not making medical claims. I do not know how the other half of the selling team stand to work with her. The minute she starts yelling and I AM GONE
:roll:
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Nearly at the ending of the Grandierite event earlier today, Cheryl was screaming at the top of her lungs, while Kim was with an hypnotized face with her mouth wide open. I though she would have stopped breathing. My goodness! That expression of her face made me laugh so hard. :lol:
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
5 x