Burmese Ruby

Grizzy

Re: Burmese Ruby

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS, I did see Cheryl more than once shining a light on the stones to show their “phosphorescence” or whatever. Wasn’t sure if that’s what you were wondering about earlier.
Actually I was talking about whether the stones were treated in any way. I asked while they were presenting and I didn’t get an answer.
Oh sorry about that
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS, I did see Cheryl more than once shining a light on the stones to show their “phosphorescence” or whatever. Wasn’t sure if that’s what you were wondering about earlier.
Actually I was talking about whether the stones were treated in any way. I asked while they were presenting and I didn’t get an answer.
Oh sorry about that
🥰👍🏻
1 x

Dutch

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

How do you know that?
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dutch wrote:
4 years ago
How do you know that?
Dutch, who are you asking?
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

What makes me angry is paying the higher price for Burmese items when I could have just paid much less for larger stones and better clarity with the African fissure filled. Fissure filled is the same no matter if it is Burmese or African, it does not have the value of a just heated gemstone. I have some Burmese Ruby that are just heated that I got from another network for much less than the ones that I thought were just heated here and turned out to be fissure filled.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If they are not answering than they are avoiding answering the question, I asked and I copied and pasted the education info from shop lc website that says some are fissure filled and sent it to them, they still did not reply, so what does that tell you?
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I also made a thread regarding this type of "Ruby" and also I mention the John Saul ruby which is heated only. The thread is called Ruby...Heated or físsure filled. Take a look in the Jewelry section.
1 x