Burmese Ruby

Catticus

Re: Burmese Ruby

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm so glad you're getting those two items appraised! I will want to know what is said ASAP!

And oh, how I hope it goes well for you! 💕
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so glad you're getting those two items appraised! I will want to know what is said ASAP!

And oh, how I hope it goes well for you! 💕
🤞🏼🤞🏼
1 x

Catticus

I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE on here will be waiting with baited breath, and that EVERYONE hopes it goes well for you!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE on here will be waiting with baited breath, and that EVERYONE hopes it goes well for you!
Awhhh....💖💖💖
1 x

Catticus

Still, I meant it not just because of the obvious, but I meant it more "personally." 🥰

I don't want anyone to get scammed, but it would really upset me if your appraisal wasn't what you hoped. 😡
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thank you my friend 🥰
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder why they are constantly saying to get the things the sell appraised?
In another post, I tell the story of two gems: Amethyst and aquamarine (they were loose gems). They are really pretty and they were appraised. But this composite stuff is not worth it to be appraised. Not all Burmese Ruby means quality. That's why there are grades in gems from high to low. A high grade Burmese Ruby is found probably in the Crown Jewels or a museum.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Hey RS, I did see Cheryl more than once shining a light on the stones to show their “phosphorescence” or whatever. Wasn’t sure if that’s what you were wondering about earlier.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS, I did see Cheryl more than once shining a light on the stones to show their “phosphorescence” or whatever. Wasn’t sure if that’s what you were wondering about earlier.
Actually I was talking about whether the stones were treated in any way. I asked while they were presenting and I didn’t get an answer.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy: That light is called ultraviolet light.
1 x