I keep texting...

RS

I keep texting...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And telling Jessica she has those Le Monde bags mixed up. The messenger is the one with the lock and the baguette (hello...”Ette”...meaning small) is the small one.

Not only does the graphic online show it correctly but I bought the baguette months and months ago. (Had to toss it, it smelled soooo bad).

Oh well...
5 x

Catticus

Re: I keep texting...

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

At least YOU care!

Sigh...
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
And telling Jessica she has those Le Monde bags mixed up. The messenger is the one with the lock and the baguette (hello...”Ette”...meaning small) is the small one.

Not only does the graphic online show it correctly but I bought the baguette months and months ago. (Had to toss it, it smelled soooo bad).

Oh well...
She rarely pays attention to texts and emails anymore.
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I sent her a message because I knew they were wrong too and waited to see if anything happened and she FINALLY corrected the names of the bags😆
6 x

Catticus

When do you receive your paychecks? You know, all of you on this forum doing work that SLC should be doing?

Sorry to the employees of SLC who ARE working their B's off. I don't mean you!

It just burns me up. I bet the ones who work the hardest get paid the lowest. And that burns me up too!
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I sent her a message because I knew they were wrong too and waited to see if anything happened and she FINALLY corrected the names of the bags😆
I saw. She read the messages late. Probably too late for some who ordered. I mean...the first one was obviously a messenger. We all know what a messenger bag is!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
When do you receive your paychecks? You know, all of you on this forum doing work that SLC should be doing?
I’m still waiting! 🤪😡
5 x

Catticus

Promise me you won't hold your breath. Too many in your life need you. And on here.
4 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Maybe they will give you free shipping on your next five orders.........oh wait. Never mind
6 x

Catticus

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe they will give you free shipping on your next five orders.........oh wait. Never mind
😂😅🤣😆🤣😅🤣😂😆😅🤣😂
5 x