Friday for a change...a little more Tanzanite,
Saturday, once more Tanzanite!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sunday 😳❓❓❓❓
2 x

Maryg

Re: Gold smackdown

Post by Maryg » 4 years ago

I was so disappointed with SLC during the gold smackdown. I saw a gold ring that I really liked in the promo 2 days prior to the show. The price on line was $110 for a size 7 on sale. The other sizes were $129. I ordered the size 7 with 30% off, which was great and I was happy with the price. I wasn't sure what would be done with the price during the Smackdown. I went back to the site the day of the Smackdown to see what the price was. The price on line was raised from $129 to $149. The price during the Smackdown was $127. So there really was no savings on the price except $2. I feel I got a good price, but people who bought the ring during the Smackdown saved nothing. And if you waited until after the Smackdown, you actually paid $20 more than the price before the Smackdown. Very disappointing!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This GOLD Smackdown was just another Tanzanite smackdown in disguise🧕🏿Proof is them presenting Tanzanite in Platinum during the GOLD smackdown.
SLC maybe could fool my SLEEPING chihuahua that there is a Tanzanite shortage😴Once she is awake, about the only thing she sees shoplc selling is TANZANITE and more TANZANITE🤥
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I agree with Kittycat. Does anyone at SLC read our comments/ concerns, or are we wasting our time & effort? Just sayin....🌸
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I didn’t watch the Gold Smackdown on February 29. Their prices are ridiculous and I don’t have money to buy those pieces. Instead, I went to a Nature Preserve Park to photograph the beautiful birds, among them, hummingbirds.
4 x