Multi Sapphire, Diamond necklace

Gem Lover

Multi Sapphire, Diamond necklace

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They just aired a Multi Sapphire, Diamond necklace that they sold for $899.00, I went to view item and there was no breakdown of the sapphire like they usually do . I wanted to check if any of the sapphires were diffused or fissure filled but there was no info at all so I did not buy it. It is to much money to spend without knowing what I am purchasing, I sent a message and asked if any treatment to the stones and I was not answered.
2 x

RS

Re: Multi Sapphire, Diamond necklace

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I did the same thing yesterday about the rubies. They simply will not answer that question while on air. Very telling.
2 x

Lauren

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

All the info is here...only the silver and chocolate Sapphires are natural

https://www.shoplc.com/education/gemsto ... ments-list
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

It’s been discussed before. We know where to search for the info. But when an item is being presented it is the obligation of the entity selling the item to provide full disclosure. Not to tell us where we can go searching for it all the while trying to watch said item on t.v..
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS: I also made a thread about disclosing gems treatments a while back.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

YEP! 😊
Your thread was the one I was referring to in my post above.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
It’s been discussed before. We know where to search for the info. But when an item is being presented it is the obligation of the entity selling the item to provide full disclosure. Not to tell us where we can go searching for it all the while trying to watch said item on t.v..
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
They just aired a Multi Sapphire, Diamond necklace that they sold for $899.00, I went to view item and there was no breakdown of the sapphire like they usually do . I wanted to check if any of the sapphires were diffused or fissure filled but there was no info at all so I did not buy it. It is to much money to spend without knowing what I am purchasing, I sent a message and asked if any treatment to the stones and I was not answered.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for both of your feedback. We will make sure it all gets shared with our Voice of the Customer team. We ask to keep all discussion of the disclosure of gem treatments in the following thread: https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic. ... 7&start=10. We will go ahead and lock this thread, and please continue the discussion in that thread. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x