Niassa rubies

Vicky
Answers: 1

Niassa rubies

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

It is sooo aggravating when Tenner tries to convince viewers that the fissure filled Niassa ruby is valuable because it fluoresces. He knows that its filled with glass and has almost no resale value. How can we trust anything he says when he said that because it fluoresces, and has pigeon red color, its as valuable as a Burma ruby. Heck no. Besides filling the cracks with red glass, Its heated and maybe dyed to give it this color. I should have been told by the host not to put a FF stone in a ultrasonic cleaner. My Niassa ruby necklace that I paid over $200 at Shopl exploded in it. It was too late to return it. I just believe all the hosts care about is selling. No matter what story they have to give. What they dont realize is, they may convince a viewer to buy this stone, but after they realize they were tricked, Shoplc will lose that customer.
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Niassa rubies

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
It is sooo aggravating when Tenner tries to convince viewers that the fissure filled Niassa ruby is valuable because it fluoresces. He knows that its filled with glass and has almost no resale value. How can we trust anything he says when he said that because it fluoresces, and has pigeon red color, its as valuable as a Burma ruby. Heck no. Besides filling the cracks with red glass, Its heated and maybe dyed to give it this color. I should have been told by the host not to put a FF stone in a ultrasonic cleaner. My Niassa ruby necklace that I paid over $200 at Shopl exploded in it. It was too late to return it. I just believe all the hosts care about is selling. No matter what story they have to give. What they dont realize is, they may convince a viewer to buy this stone, but after they realize they were tricked, Shoplc will lose that customer.
I happened to change over to see what they were showing and I caught his spiel about them being "pigeon blood red". Their claims are getting more outrageous as the weeks go by. I'm wondering if they are desperate? I also wondered if the *Gold smackdown" was a trial run for them carrying mostly high end jewelry?
2 x

Vicky

They originally sold just high end. That failed, so they switched over to a value channel. They are trying it again. They dont realize that if someone wants high end jewelry they most likely wont buy it from SLC.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They originally sold just high end. That failed, so they switched over to a value channel. They are trying it again. They dont realize that if someone wants high end jewelry they most likely wont buy it from SLC.
It won't work. They have proven they can't tell the truth. Wait until people try to return things that cost thousands and SLC holds their money for three weeks. It will all blow up.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am tired of all the high end TLV's too, another one again tonight, I use to love shopping here but now it is just frustrating and annoying watching all their crazy lies and pushing the high end items.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I happened to change over to see what they were showing and I caught his spiel about them being "pigeon blood red". Their claims are getting more outrageous as the weeks go by. I'm wondering if they are desperate? I also wondered if the *Gold smackdown" was a trial run for them carrying mostly high end jewelry?
☹ I hope not
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

If they go high end... I'm out. Can't afford it. Doing well to buy what they can take the prices down on. Then not buying unless I really, really want it or its to good of a deal to let slide. If they go high end... they will lose a lot of customers. But, maybe that is what it will take to get their poo straightened out. SHOOKC.... most of your customers are working class folk. We don't make the $$$ to be able to invest in high end stuff... no matter how pretty it is.
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
If they go high end... I'm out. Can't afford it. Doing well to buy what they can take the prices down on. Then not buying unless I really, really want it or its to good of a deal to let slide. If they go high end... they will lose a lot of customers. But, maybe that is what it will take to get their poo straightened out. SHOOKC.... most of your customers are working class folk. We don't make the $$$ to be able to invest in high end stuff... no matter how pretty it is.
I agree. After the hassle I went through with my returns, (they got them on 2/9) and they "never processed my refund". I had to call 3 times and finally they returned my money on 2/27. Of course it was 50.48 short of what I have down. So I am going to have to call when I get back from vacation. Also, I am going to have to get a refund on 2 items that were not shipped to me. I got someone else's stuff/invoice that was in the bag addressed to me. I took pics of the invoice and the items. Sent them back on 2/24 and as of 3/2 they say they have not got the return. They won't refund my money until they get her stuff. Probably won't be done before I leave on vacation.
I am going to REALLY make sure I want something before I will consider buying anything more from SLC.
1 x

Vicky

I am disappointed that Michele and Annaka are trying to push the fissured filled Niassa Ruby.
They both know a FF Ruby has little value and can break very easily, but it seems that even my most trustworthy Hosts are being pushed to SELL, SELL , SELL even using unethical means.
One other of my Fave hosts outrightly told a untruth, trying to SELL. She said with this i3 clarity stone, you have to use a loupe to see the inclusions. Oh my goodness. I3 is the MOST INCLUDED, EASILY seen with the naked eye😞
I am so disappointed in my fave hosts. Wont trust them ever again 🤬
0 x