4 years ago
WELL WELL — guess what ?? More Tanzanites being hawked by Amit and Lolo🥴
🤢🤮
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Surprise Tanzanite smackdown

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well Amit sent in the troop to try and BULLY us into buying. Both Stacy and Lolo using all their rehearsed techniques to get us to buy. Gives me a headache. They are not done. More TANZANITES coming up. Stacy says 2 minute clock is running. This is about the 3rd 2 minute clock🤣
Later. Im checking out other channels 👍
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am soooo over the high end tanzanite and all the high end items on most of the day now. I use to watch all the time but now every time I turn them on it is high end goods and I can not stand listening to the bull you know what that they are all slinging to get sales so I do not watch when I see it, I turn to another station.
4 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

What, you are over it? You didn't buy a bunch and put them in your safe so you could make a hundred million dollars in just a few months when the price skyrockets? :lol:
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

my vault is bulging and I can't even shut the door!
annnnnnd he's baaaaack!!!

Oh .....and is Stacy gonna have a stroke this afternoon? :lol:
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

It seems when they run out of other stuff, out comes the expensive tanzanite. That investment yarn is wearing thin with me. At my age, I shouldn't be making investments, but cashing them in. Fact is, the prettiest tanzanite I've purchased here is set in silver with zircons. It's almost a 2 carat marquise that has all the red and pink flashes and deep color. I was actually shocked when it arrived because I only paid $299 for it, and here's the rub.......it wasn't even graded. So much for their AAA Iliana. The stone I got looks just as good, if not better.
2 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I am soooo over the high end tanzanite and all the high end items on most of the day now. I use to watch all the time but now every time I turn them on it is high end goods and I can not stand listening to the bull you know what that they are all slinging to get sales so I do not watch when I see it, I turn to another station.
Maybe they have too much high end inventory and they're trying to get rid of it?
Don't know, but all the other major shopping networks know better than to go hours and hours day after day hawking similar high end stuff. When will Shoplc learn🤨
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

While I was getting ready earlier I switched over to J.

I saw some really really pretty pieces. Things I do not have. Things not offered at SLC in styles not offered at SLC. I plan on picking one right now. Well...maybe two😊

Do you all like their pieces? How is the quality?
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS I haven't bought a lot from them, but I've found their quality to be hit or miss. One thing for sure, the color of the jewelry usually doesn't look much like the web picture. There usually are reviews, so I check those before I consider ordering. I've had some pretty good luck with their colored sapphires, but not so much with their tourmaline.
1 x