Surprise Tanzanite smackdown

RS

Re: Surprise Tanzanite smackdown

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@RS I haven't bought a lot from them, but I've found their quality to be hit or miss. One thing for sure, the color of the jewelry usually doesn't look much like the web picture. There usually are reviews, so I check those before I consider ordering. I've had some pretty good luck with their colored sapphires, but not so much with their tourmaline.
I saw several different stones while I was watching, think the show was called “affordable luxury”

They had amethysts and garnet and some other stuff I can recall now. But what kind of caught my eye were their lab created alexandrite. It looked really pretty. So there is one in particular that I liked and may order.
I will check out their site as well.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I switched over to see what SLC was airing and
NOPE he's still on air and I still cant understand what he is saying. Karen just nods alot
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
NOPE he's still on air and I still cant understand what he is saying. Karen just nods alot
I have that Argan and CBD - it's green. I hesitate on putting on my face.
it's only 200mg CBD
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I have that Argan and CBD - it's green. I hesitate on putting on my face.
it's only 200mg CBD
Well I didnt even know.WHAT he was selling
I know nothing about this CBD oil. I use regular Argan oil even in my hair.
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
While I was getting ready earlier I switched over to J.

I saw some really really pretty pieces. Things I do not have. Things not offered at SLC in styles not offered at SLC. I plan on picking one right now. Well...maybe two😊

Do you all like their pieces? How is the quality?
I have a lot of JTV jewelry. In the last few years, they have started selling "buy outs". The item number is usually DOC, DOCK, it always starts with a D. I have learned to ALWAYS read reviews because my experience with their buy outs is stones fall out easily. I think the original retailer took them off the market because they were getting a lot of returns so they decided to sell to jtv to recoup some $. I liked their quality better years ago but they seem better about refunds than shoplc and often have free shipping on orders over $49 so I still buy from them.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I saw some really really pretty pieces. Things I do not have. Things not offered at SLC in styles not offered at SLC. I plan on picking one right now. Well...maybe two😊

I have a lot of JTV jewelry. In the last few years, they have started selling "buy outs". The item number is usually DOC, DOCK, it always starts with a D. I have learned to ALWAYS read reviews because my experience with their buy outs is stones fall out easily. I think the original retailer took them off the market because they were getting a lot of returns so they decided to sell to jtv to recoup some $. I liked their quality better years ago but they seem better about refunds than shoplc and often have free shipping on orders over $49 so I still buy from them.
Ty❤️
They are offering free shipping today for over $49.00 and just the one Alexandrite I want is over that. I will order it and give it a try. I was going to pass this morning but I kept picturing the ring in my head.
That’s one clue that it’s not so much of an impulse. I may wait a little bit to see if I still keep thinking about it. I don’t know how many they stock but don’t want it to sell out, and it’s on sale today!
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Ty❤️
They are offering free shipping today for over $49.00 and just the one Alexandrite I want is over that. I will order it and give it a try. I was going to pass this morning but I kept picturing the ring in my head.
That’s one clue that it’s not so much of an impulse. I may wait a little bit to see if I still keep thinking about it. I don’t know how many they stock but don’t want it to sell out, and it’s on sale today!
I've seen several designs with lab Alex lately. They buy theirs from Russia if I'm not mistaken. Supposed to be the best lab alexandrite out there. Let me know what you think when you receive it. Enjoy your daughters concert. 💕
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Ty❤️
I've seen several designs with lab Alex lately. They buy theirs from Russia if I'm not mistaken. Supposed to be the best lab alexandrite out there. Let me know what you think when you receive it. Enjoy your daughters concert. 💕
Ty💞💞

Theirs is from Russia. The pics online don’t look even close to what they looked like during the presentation. If I hadn’t seen it on t.v. I don’t think I would be considering it.
I will for sure let you know. This piece is in 18k over. I am usually a white metal gal but this ring just keeps calling my name....
1 x