Cheryl faking a price mistake

Vicky
Answers: 1

Cheryl faking a price mistake

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

It really makes shoplc look bad, when they allow these things to go on. My friend bought this necklace for $45.
Really upsetting that in order to sell things, hosts try to get people to buy by faking price mistakes
5 x

Vicky

Re: Cheryl faking a price mistake

Now its Tenner playing games. Why is this allowed. Can the hosts please just be honest and give us the price without all this game playing.
The bracelets weren't selling well, so the games began. This might result in more sales now, but less sales later on. My friends just switch channels. I brought them here. Its embarrasing☹️
6 x

Vicky

Oh my goodness. Tenner is at it again. The usual. He says $179
Then Matt puts $79.
so they pretend its a mistake on a Ball bracelet. Im surprised Becky is going along. Once again it cheapens shoplc.
How can anyone trust the hosts. Its a old boring game. Amit should stop this nonsense😡
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Becky is just as guilty as the rest of them I've seen her many times sit there and say what great quality something is when you can clearly see it isn't she does it all the time with the low quality diamonds, I watched her do it earlier with a cheaper diamond ring.
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

You ain't seen nuthin, yet. Evidently, the president of the company never sleeps because I've seen him (Tenner) make the mysterious 'phone call' at 2, 3,4 in the morning, authorizing a lower price. Even though the final lower price was just on with a different host a few hours before. They treat everyone like they're stupid. If someone made that many costly mistakes EVERYDAY, they would be fired. And they've been doing this for along time. He must be a partner in the company. When he hosts, you will be lucky to see only one or two items because of long winded story telling. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but please stop treating us like we're gullible idiots. And Becky? You are SO much better than that.
8 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I so hate these danged pricing games. I used to want to hurry up and wake up in the morning and went to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning ( on the nights I wasn't working ) just to watch ShopLC. I enjoyed the one on one ( if you could call it that ) with 1 show host. The time was spent talking about the item that was on the screen. Measurements were given. A 360 was shown. Carat weights were given. And ( I believe) honest gemstone values and education about gemstones were given. Today...not so much. It's like a gabfest between 2 or more show hosts. The item on the screen, seems to be secondary. It's a hit and miss on whether we get all the information about the item being presented. At the very minimum....measurements should be given. Especially noticeable when showing pendants. I don't like teeny weeny and I don't like gargantuan sized pendants. I used to enjoy being educated..... now I don't know what to believe. Premium grade fracture filled ? WTH ??? Thank heavens I used to watch a lot of the J channel back in the day of loose gemstones. That's where my gemsmarts came from. ( I even though about GIA school... got their info packet on the school and was going to do the home study ) I thought about eventually learning to become an appraiser. Back to this thread...... I am sick and tired of the Tanzanite and the Shungite. The all day smackdowns can go away. No one wants to watch the same gemstones for hours on end. A couple of hours MAX is plenty. The pricing games.... nuff said. The "president" must be exhausted. Apparently he doesnt get much sleep since :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: hes available 24/7 to call and get price cuts. Newbies might think they are getting a great deal.... but us OG's know the game and arent biting. Even the most reliable of show host are now questionable We all know about those. Damaged goods being shipped. CS issues. I just don't understand the WHY of how ShopLC is doing everything in their power to give the company a bad name. Please, go back to what worked well and made your customers happy. I very seldom watch anymore. If I purchase something, it's only because something caught my eye as I was checking in every once in awhile and the price was right. I no longer search out and watch like I used too. I've gone from 24/7, to maybe an hour weekly. YOU ARE NO LONGER DELIVERING JOY !!! :cry:
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Everything
she just said
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter tter you nailed it, I think the same thing.
5 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Dittos to all the opinions shared here. So tired of the games and the all day or even multi hour presentations with the same gemstone.
4 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

I agree, I am so tired of the games. I guarantee you that this unfortunately comes from the top. They are required to present this way. It just seems to get worse. Except for a few hosts, who smack it down quickly. They are probably being rebellious or they know their jobs are safe... I very rarely watch live anymore, it’s painful! It should be enjoyable and an escape.
2 x