Poudretteite anyone?

RS

Poudretteite anyone?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Are you going to buy any? Looks pretty, I am considering.

I got burned with the Emeraldine. It looks like green glass so if this is the same I hesitate.
3 x

lvgirl120583

Re: Poudretteite anyone?

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I bought the first ring they showed. I think it is a beautiful stone and I love pink gemstones.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
I bought the first ring they showed. I think it is a beautiful stone and I love pink gemstones.
Me too! There is one they are going to show that I have had my eye on. Coming next hour. If I like it that’s likely the one I will get. It’s a round stone, I am always drawn to a round cut.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

It is a very pretty gemstone
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I like the looks of the pink stone, but what are your opinions on it being a triplet?
I’m considering it.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I like the looks of the pink stone, but what are your opinions on it being a triplet?
I’m considering it.
I have many of their triplets...living coral quartz, peacock quartz, padparadscha quartz, Caribbean blue, Alexite quartz, Emeraldine, Peridot quartz, Madeira quartz, Rubellite quartz and probably others I can’t recall at the moment.
The ONLY one I don’t like is the Emeraldine. All the others are lovely. You can’t see the layers unless you are looking for them AND know what you are looking for. Other than that the quality has always been really good. The settings really nice. Color never fades.
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I purchased several pieces awhile back and they are very pretty. I purchased the huge ring with the Sleeping Beauty accents on Saturday so I got it with a coupon and saved $45. I’m really looking forward to getting it. Some of the larger pieces of tripletts can be a bit gaudy so we will see. I almost bought their Emeraldine quartz but I passed on it when I seen your post RS sometime back so thank you for the heads up!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased several pieces awhile back and they are very pretty. I purchased the huge ring with the Sleeping Beauty accents on Saturday so I got it with a coupon and saved $45. I’m really looking forward to getting it. Some of the larger pieces of tripletts can be a bit gaudy so we will see. I almost bought their Emeraldine quartz but I passed on it when I seen your post RS sometime back so thank you for the heads up!
I ordered a Poudretteite but I wish the stone was smaller. I like a big look but to me these seem HUGE!

Oh and you’re quite welcome🥰.I just think the Emeraldine looked so cheap!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I agree that’s what I’m afraid of on the huge honker ring I bought. I guess I can return it, but it just becomes such a hassle anymore and takes forever to receive a refund.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
I agree that’s what I’m afraid of on the huge honker ring I bought. I guess I can return it, but it just becomes such a hassle anymore and takes forever to receive a refund.
I totally agree!
2 x