Just my luck!!

D-Flawless

Just my luck!!

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I rarely see the live shows but today I tuned in for a minute on my phone and lo and behold there was a gorgeous ring on! It was selling for a mere $39.99 so I grabbed one of the very last ones...they went very quickly. Later something made me check my order history and I noticed I was charged $199.99 instead of the $39.99!!! When I recovered from my sticker shock induced coronary I called Customer Service. The first call I made I was reassured it would be invoiced at the correct price. Not trusting this I again checked my order history at the end of the day...now it was showing as definitely invoiced at $199.99!! I called again....at first the woman tried to blow me off saying that was the price! When I insisted it was $39.99 on the air and I have a screenshot of that on my phone to prove it she agreed to check it. Of course it was supposed to be $39.99 NOT $199.99!! She put through an adjustment that will probably take two weeks to get back. This is the LAST time I order from a live show! I’m sticking with web and RA orders from now on. Once again...No Joy Delivered! A $160....plus $20 tax mistake is unacceptable! Oy!! Stop playing with prices and your customer’s money needlessly and senselessly! Frankly....IT SUCKS!!!
8 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Just my luck!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
WOW...boy would I be PlSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 x

D-Flawless

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
WOW...boy would I be PlSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rest assured.....I AM!!! Spitting bullets actually...especially just coming off of my nightmare experience getting my refund from a nearly $200 order that was cancelled by ShopLC...that one required nearly 3 weeks and a claim with PayPal before I got my money back. I hope this doesn’t end up in a similar nightmare! Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!! 🤬
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I rarely see the live shows but today I tuned in for a minute on my phone and lo and behold there was a gorgeous ring on! It was selling for a mere $39.99 so I grabbed one of the very last ones...they went very quickly. Later something made me check my order history and I noticed I was charged $199.99 instead of the $39.99!!! When I recovered from my sticker shock induced coronary I called Customer Service. The first call I made I was reassured it would be invoiced at the correct price. Not trusting this I again checked my order history at the end of the day...now it was showing as definitely invoiced at $199.99!! I called again....at first the woman tried to blow me off saying that was the price! When I insisted it was $39.99 on the air and I have a screenshot of that on my phone to prove it she agreed to check it. Of course it was supposed to be $39.99 NOT $199.99!! She put through an adjustment that will probably take two weeks to get back. This is the LAST time I order from a live show! I’m sticking with web and RA orders from now on. Once again...No Joy Delivered! A $160....plus $20 tax mistake is unacceptable! Oy!! Stop playing with prices and your customer’s money needlessly and senselessly! Frankly....IT SUCKS!!!
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this occurred. Please send me an email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order information so I can make sure this was taken care of properly. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
5 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this occurred. Please send me an email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order information so I can make sure this was taken care of properly. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Shame. I always double check every order and still they mess it up. They think everyone is loaded, oh just buy them all, then they charge more than advertised, also watch those budget pays, I got charged an extra one, called, no money back. I gave up, it was around 7 or 8 bucks....so very sad.
5 x

D-Flawless

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Shame. I always double check every order and still they mess it up. They think everyone is loaded, oh just buy them all, then they charge more than advertised, also watch those budget pays, I got charged an extra one, called, no money back. I gave up, it was around 7 or 8 bucks....so very sad.
Thank goodness I never use budget pay...I have enough other payments to worry about. I can just imagine what a cluster f*ck that would be! It truly is SAD because after my last experience with the refund debacle from the order they cancelled....not me!...I no longer trust them when they tell me “the refund has been processed”! Fingers crossed this time because Preston was nice enough to help me!
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Crooked business for sure. There are not a lot if people are on the forum. So i just can't help but wonder how much of this shady stuff happens that we are unaware of. Before Thanksgiving we really didn't have these daily issues. Someone needs to go through there and do some serious a $$ kicking. Find out where the problems are and eliminate those people. It sickens me that it's usual business...Angelflutter
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Unacceptable‼️‼️‼️

I am glad it seems Preston has fixed this for you. He rocks‼️‼️‼️

Nice to see you @D-Flawless 💞💞
4 x

D-Flawless

RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Unacceptable‼️‼️‼️

Agreed! Thankfully it has been fixed....I couldn’t believe my eyes for a minute there...imagine that sticker shock?!? Expecting $39.99 and seeing $199.99!?! Horrors! And I hadn’t even ordered BEFORE the price drop which would have at least been more understandable, ya know?!? Crazy 💩 for sure!

And good to see you too RS! Glad you’re still here, and still happy and healthy! 😘❤️
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Unacceptable‼️‼️‼️

Agreed! Thankfully it has been fixed....I couldn’t believe my eyes for a minute there...imagine that sticker shock?!? Expecting $39.99 and seeing $199.99!?! Horrors! And I hadn’t even ordered BEFORE the price drop which would have at least been more understandable, ya know?!? Crazy 💩 for sure!

And good to see you too RS! Glad you’re still here, and still happy and healthy! 😘❤️
Oh I would have been apoplectic 😡 And then a CS agent contradicts you! How dare.......

Still here...I am bound and determined for me and mine to come out of this thing whole and healthy💞
Stay well❤️❤️❤️
5 x