Cheryl screaming

Cella

Cheryl screaming

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

I have been non-stop watching the news. I am so stressed out so I thought I would do some retail therapy and once again, I turn on Shop LC and Cheryl is screaming!! Please tell me what is wrong with management to think people are going to watch and buy.Not me! I wouldn't buy anything from her, sorry. So many people are stressed out in this world, especially now. They want somewhere that's enjoyable to forget for awhile with retail therapy. Send her out in the field to buy gems or have her run the warehouse. I'm just very disappointed. I guess I'll give my money to another shopping channel.
4 x

Jadegal

Re: Cheryl screaming

Post by Jadegal » 4 years ago

Did she just say, “these ARE conflict diamonds”? “Millennials want conflict diamonds!!”. I think, I hope she meant conflict-free
2 x

quester

Re: Cheryl screaming ENOUGH!

Post by quester » 4 years ago

Thank you Celia. I too am sick of Cheryl screaming at me. When I see her come on, I turn OFF the sound. ALSO, she always wants the camera on her. I don't want to see her face...I want to see the jewelry item. She hogs the camera, and all too often, I barely get to see the item you're selling. And when Becky gets on with Cheryl they both act like it's a feeding frenzy! ENOUNH ALREADY!!!
4 x

Blossom

Re: Cheryl screaming ENOUGH!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

quester wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Celia. I too am sick of Cheryl screaming at me. When I see her come on, I turn OFF the sound. ALSO, she always wants the camera on her. I don't want to see her face...I want to see the jewelry item. She hogs the camera, and all too often, I barely get to see the item you're selling. And when Becky gets on with Cheryl they both act like it's a feeding frenzy! ENOUNH ALREADY!!!
I don't understand her need for camera time either. Most times when I switch channel to SLC, I only see the hosts & have to watch for a good bit to see actual items.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Gee it hasn’t been that long that I complained about the screamer & laugher, I just can’t stand them. I first called customer service & asked if they could pass along my complaint to management. I doubt that ever happened. Mute button is the only alternative to stop watching. Now I have to really be interested in the items to even have the channel on. Adi was on with Michelle this afternoon & I enjoyed the presentations except for Adi talking over her & wanting the camera on him. Just silly. Michelle did a great job, he was getting on my last nerve. Nobody listens to these kind of complaints. It’s been months since I first called to complain. Joke on me, just wasting my time. No joy here. 😔😔😔
5 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I agree, plus her exaggerated price history is ridiculous. This morning she was claiming the stainless steel gemstone bangle she was selling had a previous price of $129. Even as a doorbuster! Really? I bought one for less than $20.
I've submitted survey requests from SLC where I've told them how unprofessional and frustrating the pricing games are. They obviously don't care what we think.
I used to like her when she was on JTV because all she sold were gemstones. She does have a wealth of knowledge in that arena, and I learned a lot from her. But, she's really hard to take now. Mute button is my friend 🙂.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I loved her on JTV. I received almost all of my gemstone knowledge from her.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter I agree, I learned a lot about gemstones from her when she was on the J channel but now she omits things, doesn’t show the items much, constantly wanting the camera on her. Another one that gets on my last nerve is Marva, so full of herself & condescending to some others. I saw some of the show with Michelle & Adi today. Oh my goodness, I can’t handle his rapid speech and don’t understand what he’s saying. He likes to over talk the other hosts, no matter who it is. I thought Michelle did a good job but was constantly being interrupted by him. LC please address these issues, some got better for awhile but now it’s back to the same old same old & I switch the channel. I wonder where Shawn is? I like watching him. I just wish management would listen & make them show the item more, more information about it, stop over talking each other & act professional like on the other major channels. I guess I will be banned now because they will think I’m host bashing, but oh well. I’m entitled to my opinion & that’s it. Sorry to be on a soapbox but enough already with so much immaturity & unprofessional people presenting items on air. Have a wonderful evening dear friends & keep safe. Ginger 💛💛
5 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I have bit my tongue long enough. The one host that drives me insane is Adi. I can not understand how management allows him to endlessly repeat “ladies and gentlemen”. Seriously he can not go longer than a few seconds without repeating it. Does management not review these show tapes and coach the hosts in idiosyncrasies? I just have to change the channel. Sorry for the rant. I think the walls are closing in on me. Being in self quarantine is getting to me
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
I have bit my tongue long enough. The one host that drives me insane is Adi. I can not understand how management allows him to endlessly repeat “ladies and gentlemen”. Seriously he can not go longer than a few seconds without repeating it. Does management not review these show tapes and coach the hosts in idiosyncrasies? I just have to change the channel. Sorry for the rant. I think the walls are closing in on me. Being in self quarantine is getting to me
I’m so sorry you’re in self-quarantine. Are you ill? Please say you’re okay.
2 x