SOCIAL DISTANCING?

RS

Re: SOCIAL DISTANCING?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
Right now on TV they're shoulder-to-shoulder!!! 😠😠😠 I don't think it's that hard to zoom out like news organizations or TV shows have done. Have one person on one side of the desk and one person on the other side of the.
They’ve been doing it with some hosts, like Karen.

One host on one set, the other on the side set. I think they are leaving it up to the individuals instead of being smart and caring about everyone else and making a company policy for distance.

This behavior and attitude is what will make people sick and highly likely worse during this crisis.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Yeah I seen that with Karen and a couple others. But they should all be practicing this right now. Seems like they're acting like them college students on spring break in Florida, not giving a crap about other people just themselves.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well...GOOD FOR KIM!!!

Stay safe...
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhhh...I thought she was wearing it

They are selling them!
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

They said a mask & gloves was all that was needed to go to the grocery store.

They lied.

Everybody else had clothes on!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
They said a mask & gloves was all that was needed to go to the grocery store.

They lied.

Everybody else had clothes on!
🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
I went to my local smal!"Wallyworld" even though I have a big one closer to my house thinking there
would be less people. Well yes there were less peop!e, but undoubtedly they do not understand how far 6 feet away is. I brought my own rag in case no wipes for basket handle. Glad I did as al! wipes were gone. I a!so brought my own two shopping bags so I would not have to touch their bags or the handles that hold their bags. I tried to make sure if someone was coming to me I cut down another isle with no one in it until they passed.Did others bother doing that to avoid 6 ft contact. Absolutely not. i When I was getting stuff they just plowed right up next to me Also I wanted to a scream at one set of younger ladies because one of them was touching everything in store while walking by, running her hands all over the the glass in frozen food isles and not even getting anything out. For what reason do you need to touch things you are not going to buy much less just run your hand over surfaces others will touch, for no reason. I am trying to be cautious as I have four people in my household I could affect. Two of them work , I do not. Just can't understand people not taking a little extra precaution and at least exercising the 6 ft guideline.. I can tel! you I do not want to end up in hospital, but undoubtedly, based on my experience yesterday ,it seems so many others don't care. As a matter of fact our head NFL coach just tested positive for the virus.
Hi CC. Just wanted to put this out there. The news has said, and several articles are saying, that u should not use the bags, but should instead use the disposable plastic bags and throw them away cause the reusable bags hold the germs. Says even if u go to market that doesn't provide bags, u should use disposable and toss, or take special cleansing measures with your bags when you get home?

Thanks for posting this. Very smart!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well...GOOD FOR KIM!!!

Stay safe...
@RS

??? I just came back from my walk what are they selling ??
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS\

Apparently gloves and masks to wear with your birthday suit to the grocery store.

And my town has banned plastic bags for several months now... but I have a secret stash as I reuse them for wastepaper bin liners and for litter box liners. Glad I saved them up.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS\

Apparently gloves and masks to wear with your birthday suit to the grocery store.

And my town has banned plastic bags for several months now... but I have a secret stash as I reuse them for wastepaper bin liners and for litter box liners. Glad I saved them up.
Yesterday at the grocery I was trying to put my cold items on checkout counter separately from other things & the fella (who sometimes) carries out groceries, came right up next to me to help get my stuff out of cart. Guess I wasn't doing it fast enough for him! No one was behind me so...wth! Of course I have hot & cold stuff all mixed up after that in yep, plastic bags😛 so I got a double whammy...no social distancing kept my bags without thinking!
5 x