False advertising

Kat

False advertising

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

A little while ago they had three crosses on. Garnet, amethyst, and blue topaz. They sold them for $17.99 but right above the description it says under $10. I was waiting for them to lower the price and I was going to order them for my in-laws. I'm so glad I didn't. I would have been totally * off since they weren't $9.99 or lower. If they are too lazy to remove the banner each auction they should just leave it as clearance. Anyone else notice this happening to?
4 x

RS

Re: False advertising

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
A little while ago they had three crosses on. Garnet, amethyst, and blue topaz. They sold them for $17.99 but right above the description it says under $10. I was waiting for them to lower the price and I was going to order them for my in-laws. I'm so glad I didn't. I would have been totally * off since they weren't $9.99 or lower. If they are too lazy to remove the banner each auction they should just leave it as clearance. Anyone else notice this happening to?
It happened this morning too. I had just logged on and Karen was selling bangles. They went for $14.99 I believe. All the while the “Under $10.00” banner was on the screen as well as on the monitor behind her.

So to me...those should have gone for under 10.
4 x

Kat

Yes they should have. The crosses should have been to. I can't believe it's so hard for them to just leave it as clearance banner. Cuz apparently it's not under $10 Friday since some stuff is over $10.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Yes, I remember Karen saying “some things might be more than $10.” I think someone messaged her about this. 🌸
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, I remember Karen saying “some things might be more than $10.” I think someone messaged her about this. 🌸
I didn’t have the sound up yet...it was quiet time...shhhhhh.....😉
2 x

Kat

I just went on their Facebook page and their last post the picture before you touch the video, the banner says under $10 but there they're selling it for $17.99. Lol 😂😂😂 My point is right there. 😆😆😆
3 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

Thank you for this post. You really made me laugh, when you wrote, "If they are too lazy to remove the banner..." I just love that!
3 x