Tanzanite- again and again

Vicky
Answers: 1

Tanzanite- again and again

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi everyone,
Shoplc now spends 70% of air-time hawking overpriced Tanzanite.
Twice today for 3hrs each.
Now Cheryl is using the virus as an excuse to say that their supply center is closed, therefore they cant get the Tanzanite.
YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME β€”β€” NON- STOP TANZANITEπŸ˜–
I watched shoplc for just a couple minutes.As soon as the Tanzanite, or Shungite came on, I switched channels.
My friends warned me to be aware that next Sat is a 24hr Tanzanite KNOCKDOWN.
Good day to do houseworkπŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸšͺπŸ›πŸ›ŒπŸͺ‘πŸ›‹πŸ›€πŸšΏπŸ§Ή

Hope you all and your loved ones and fur babies are feeling less stressed πŸ™πŸ»
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
9 x

RS

Re: Tanzanite- again and again

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Wait a minute! Cheryl is saying whaaaattt????

Oh come on....the yes just cannot get away from on stop selling of that stone!

I do love it and have a lot and many high end. But enough is enough.

And I will say it again....PEOPLE DONT WANT THAT RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY.

Arghhhhh...

HEYO VickyπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

They should just change the name from Shop LC to
Shop STC.

"Shop Shungite & Tanzanite Channel."
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
They should just change the name from Shop LC to
Shop STC.

"Shop Shungite & Tanzanite Channel."
All shungatanz all the time.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Right now I would guess a lot of people are not putting out bug bucks for endless tanzanite. They are now mixing the tanz. in with other clearance items, soooooo you have to watch the whole show. I really wanted the sapphire they just showed, but was too much $. Fixed income, etc. oh well...🌸
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I haven't watched very much live tv recently. Every time I do, they're showing something that doesn't interest me. Not gonna buy anything high end (or medium endπŸ˜›) for sure, until this virus curve starts to flatten.

I did go to their website & orderd a turquoise ring last week & it should be here tomorrow (maybe Tuesday). It is one of my birthstones as well as Tanzanite. I do have several pieces of each but the turquoise ring was saying 'buy me'..so I did. It was clearance (ALL SALES FINAL) so (fingers crossed) hope I like it!
5 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Hi everyone,
Shoplc now spends 70% of air-time hawking overpriced Tanzanite.
Twice today for 3hrs each.
Now Cheryl is using the virus as an excuse to say that their supply center is closed, therefore they cant get the Tanzanite.
YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME β€”β€” NON- STOP TANZANITEπŸ˜–
I watched shoplc for just a couple minutes.As soon as the Tanzanite, or Shungite came on, I switched channels.
My friends warned me to be aware that next Sat is a 24hr Tanzanite KNOCKDOWN.
Good day to do houseworkπŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸšͺπŸ›πŸ›ŒπŸͺ‘πŸ›‹πŸ›€πŸšΏπŸ§Ή

Hope you all and your loved ones and fur babies are feeling less stressed πŸ™πŸ»
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
I too am tired of the Tanzanite. I have been watching on and off for about 2 days now. Every time I turn SLC on they are selling those big ticket items!!! are they aware of what is going on in the non SLC WORLD? really...I just watched the other channels. People are losing their jobs, some are just off 10 days, etc...and they think we are going to buy items that are 1,000.00$...700.00$, crazy...
6 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

A light πŸ’‘ bulb just went on above my head...Now I get it..SLC thinks that we will buy their high end jewelry line..because they are counting on our checks from the government (when and if) anyone ever gets one..
They think we will blow our money on their jewelry, rather then pay our bills...
Of course I am being facetious, but I have to admit the thought did cross my mind.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Now I’m embarrassed, but what the heck, I’ll post this anyway.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote: ↑
4 years ago
A light πŸ’‘ bulb just went on above my head...Now I get it..SLC thinks that we will buy their high end jewelry line..because they are counting on our checks from the government (when and if) anyone ever gets one..
They think we will blow our money on their jewelry, rather then pay our bills...
Of course I am being facetious, but I have to admit the thought did cross my mind.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Now I’m embarrassed, but what the heck, I’ll post this anyway.
Well not everyone will get one. Hubby and I won’t.
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Nope, I don't imagine that we will either, however, I think many
Americans will. I don't know what formulas they have come up with, as far as who gets, and who doesn't.

Just hoping that the people who really need the checks get them, and take care of their families'.
5 x