Showing items

Gem Lover

Showing items

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So last night I was watching and again the item was not being shown on so I messaged them and said " It would be nice to see the item before it sells out" They responded with we don't have time because we are moving to fast. First of all the clock was on and they spent the time talking about things that had nothing to do with the item again, If they would have shown it to begin with there would have been plenty of time, maybe during clearance they should show the item on first and than give the price. Yes some items they have moved quickly but other items like the jewelry steam cleaner that is on now they have been on that item way to long. Clearance or not they should take the time to show what the item looks like on.
5 x

Catticus

Re: Showing items

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OH. MY. GOSH.

I agree with you.

Yes. It's a nice thing for a buyer to actually SEE the product they are PAYING FOR.

UNBELIEVABLE.

SMH. 😑
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I agree, I wont buy unless I see it. Some talk more than others. They talk so much and barely show the jewelry. I message them, no response from them.
Then I switch channels .
4 x

Will29

Post by Will29 » 4 years ago

I think they do a wonderful showcase keep working the showcase
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So last night I was watching and again the item was not being shown on so I messaged them and said " It would be nice to see the item before it sells out" They responded with we don't have time because we are moving to fast. First of all the clock was on and they spent the time talking about things that had nothing to do with the item again, If they would have shown it to begin with there would have been plenty of time, maybe during clearance they should show the item on first and than give the price. Yes some items they have moved quickly but other items like the jewelry steam cleaner that is on now they have been on that item way to long. Clearance or not they should take the time to show what the item looks like on.
Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to our host/production team.
1 x