Music

TT

Music

Post by TT » 4 years ago

What's with the awful music that's always playing in the background? Please turn it off😣😣😣
0 x

Grizzy

Re: Music

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

STOP THE MUSIC!! HA!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
STOP THE MUSIC!! HA!
🤣🤣
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

TT wrote:
4 years ago
What's with the awful music that's always playing in the background? Please turn it off😣😣😣
Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share with the production team! :)
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
STOP THE MUSIC!! HA!
Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share with the production team! :)
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
STOP THE MUSIC!! HA!
🤣🤣
Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share with the production team! :) :D
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Maybe I should be embarrassed to say this: I’ve been listening to the TLV Music for several years - and I still kind of like it!
2 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

I don’t mind the music so much when it’s playing softly in the background but the other day it was so loud I couldn’t even hear Jessica speaking
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Yes, sometimes it is just overbearing. I wonder if that could be a reason why some hosts are so loud. For instance, I'll often hear Cheryl bellow "Stop the music" when there is no music playing - maybe she thinks she has to compete with the music.

When Lolo was going through cancer treatment, her voice and energy were low and she would often request the music be stopped. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't. I felt sorry for her.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe I should be embarrassed to say this: I’ve been listening to the TLV Music for several years - and I still kind of like it!
Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you like the music for our TLVs!
1 x