Music

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Music

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t mind the music so much when it’s playing softly in the background but the other day it was so loud I couldn’t even hear Jessica speaking
Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share with the production team! :) :D
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, sometimes it is just overbearing. I wonder if that could be a reason why some hosts are so loud. For instance, I'll often hear Cheryl bellow "Stop the music" when there is no music playing - maybe she thinks she has to compete with the music.

When Lolo was going through cancer treatment, her voice and energy were low and she would often request the music be stopped. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't. I felt sorry for her.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will be sure to share with the production team! :) :D
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe I should be embarrassed to say this: I’ve been listening to the TLV Music for several years - and I still kind of like it!
Oh my gosh. 😮

I thought I was the only one! I like it too! I have not been watching as long as many of you have, but I am still not tired of the music!

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵

Who wrote that little tune? I always wonder about things like that. 🤔 Were they paid? Did someone on the set come up with it?

I SIMPLY MUST KNOW THESE THINGS! 😬🤯😝🤯😬
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your inquiry. Your feedback has been forwarded. Shop LC Team!
1 x

TT

Post by TT » 4 years ago

Well as someone else said, I’d be fine if it played softly. I’m Watching now and there’s no music. Earlier I heard it lightly and it didn’t bother me at all. Thanks! :)
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, sometimes it is just overbearing. I wonder if that could be a reason why some hosts are so loud. For instance, I'll often hear Cheryl bellow "Stop the music" when there is no music playing - maybe she thinks she has to compete with the music.

When Lolo was going through cancer treatment, her voice and energy were low and she would often request the music be stopped. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't. I felt sorry for her.
I didn't know that Lolo had cancer. When that happened? I've been watching Lolo since the channel 2007. She is a warrior!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago

I didn't know that Lolo had cancer. When that happened? I've been watching Lolo since the channel 2007. She is a warrior!
It's been within the last 2 years. I believe she had surgery first and then further treatment.
0 x