Double screen shots of host

CC

Double screen shots of host

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Please, if you are going to use 2 host', hosting, please put them at the same desk,table, whatever using the 6 feet apart social distancing as other shopping channels do. One of your lovely host this morning has to have a neck ache due to her having to turn around and talk to the other host. I literally saw more of the side/back of her head than her face this morning. There should be a way you can do the hosts sitting down together responsibly. This double screen is very distracting. Please look into this. Thank you. My opinion only.
4 x

Gem Lover

Re: Double screen shots of host

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The other networks I shop at are not having two host at a table, they are having only one host and any guest are talking from home so then there are two screens as they do here. Better a sore neck than the virus.
8 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Tennessee has two host comfortably social distancing at one table. They do double host shots when it is the designer of the line they are showing such as pearls, bali, etc.
8 x

Cheryl0402

Post by Cheryl0402 » 4 years ago

:) May I just say that I am really enjoying this forum. Many of the comments that you make are very similar to what I keep thinking but I have no one to discuss it with. I am happy to have found this site .
I also think the split screen is a bad idea and think it is better with the longer social distancing desk from the other network in Tennessee.
8 x

Gem Lover

@Cheryl0402 Welcome to the forum.
5 x

GemTina

Post by GemTina » 4 years ago

Unfortunately you can't please everyone and as usual the ladies are doing an excellent job. Keep up the great work LC ladies
4 x

Gem Lover

They did have the host sitting together and some complained about it so now they separated them but now some do not like that, It can not be both ways, lol.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Cheryl0402: Welcome to the forum.
2 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I think SLC should spend more airtime focusing on the jewelry shots (beauty shots), & less time showing the hosts. You can hear what they say, but look at the product because you are rushed into a decision & I want to see what I am considering to purchase.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
I think SLC should spend more airtime focusing on the jewelry shots (beauty shots), & less time showing the hosts. You can hear what they say, but look at the product because you are rushed into a decision & I want to see what I am considering to purchase.
@Horsepower

We have been asking for SLC to do that for almost a year now. I want to see the jewelry too. Dont need to see the hosts to hear them. Jewelry, however, should be shown close up with measurement details and being presented on hand, neckline or earlobe.-Gypsy
9 x