Stop Already!

Gemsnob

Re: Stop Already!

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

A sign of respect is to call her "Miss Nation" not "Miss Marva" at least here in the USA. Doesn't take much to get some people going.
Last edited by Gemsnob 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

I'm more annoyed by Adi who calls all female hosts "Girrllll". That is not very respectful.
8 x

Gemsnob

Ahhhh, ahhhh. I don't think Tenner does this because English isn't his first language. How many times have Suraj, Amit and others been hosting? They do not make that noise. It's important for people to know how they appear to the viewers. It's ok for us to discuss and disagree. No need to go off on anyone. CCP
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I'm more annoyed by Adi who calls all female hosts "Girrllll". That is not very respectful.
@Gemsnob

I agree !! I dont like it when he does that either, or when he tries to be an "auctioneer" and run his words together. He seems to think it is funny.....it isnt ! -Gypsy
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

When I first saw Tenner host I thought he was new. I kept saying to myself he is going to get fired. Then he was gone a while, and I thought he got fired, didn’t know what to think till I watched him more often. He may have a bit of speech impediment, not sure, but I like him. Have a great day everyone🙂
1 x