Community Forum

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Community Forum

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
4 years ago
What happened to Sara !Is she no longer with l.c.?
Unfortunately, Sarah announced a few weeks ago that she was leaving Shop LC to pursue a career elsewhere. We wish her the best of luck with her future endeavors!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Blossom,

I was JUST thinking the same thing! 😍

I have been sitting here reading the comments and I thought: None of us are happy! At least, most of us.

Either about most (some, or all) of our purchases, or other reasons; CS, our CC charges, discounts we were supposed to receive but didn't, items being taken from our carts while we're purchasing, budget pay issues, hosts giving incorrect information on items and on stone treatments, prices, etc.

This forum is actually a Customer Service Issue site, though I'm sure that wasn't the original idea for it!

What I want to know is this:

ARE THEY LISTENING TO US?

And by that I mean:

DOING SOMETHING TO CHANGE THESE ISSUES THAT ARE CAUSING SO MANY OF US TO LEAVE SLC AND TO SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Or was this site created because the CS phone lines were jammed with complaints and this is their "solution"?

I've read the reviews (complaints) on the BBB site, SiteJabber, reviews from ex-employees on GlassDoor and other sites.

All one has to do is type Shop LC into their browser and up come a WHOLE LOT of websites with mostly complaints - and they go back to when they were The Liquidation Channel.

They were investigated, could still be being investigated, but what does this show us?

It is true that review sites mostly have only complaints because when people are happy with their purchases or experiences, they often don't think to write a review. It's when a buyer is angry that they think of writing a review online.

But I look at OLD reviews and think: THEY'RE THE SAME COMPLAINTS!

SO, THEN ALL THE COMPANY DID WAS CHANGE THEIR NAME! NOT THEIR PRACTICES THAT PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT. (AND THAT THEY WERE INVESTIGATED FOR: BEING UNTRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR GEMSTONES, ETC., - FRAUD.)

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!

SLC, PEOPLE SEE AND REMEMBER YOUR ITEMS AND THEIR GREAT PRICES FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.

IF YOU DID IT THEN, YOU CAN DO IT NOW!

YOU CAN "MAKE OUR LIVES SPARKLE" AND "DELIVER US JOY"!

This forum would then be filled with people discussing how happy they are with their purchases and describing them and GUESS WHAT THAT WOULD DO?

BRING YOU MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!
Moderator_Danielle wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thanks for your transparency. I don't want to do you a disservice and not give an adequate response. Therefore, I will be emailing you personally.
Danielle, I just wanted to let you know I did receive your email and I will be replying soon! πŸ˜ƒ

It's been a bit difficult right now due to my mother's health. Things are "Topsy Turvy" lately, but I want to thank you so much for taking the time to email me. πŸ’

I know you and the others who moderate this forum have your hands full. It's also not an easy thing to do; especially responding to complaints. πŸ˜– πŸ˜–

But you and the other mods are doing a FANTASTIC job and I want to say to ALL of you a big...

THANK YOU!

I will email you just as soon as I can get certain items I won on the RA together that I would very much like to talk with you about. 😊

Thank you again, Danielle! 🌺 ❣️ 🌺
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Danielle is awesome, I agree Catticus!
Good California morning to you ❣️
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
YES!

And a Good California Morning to you too, my friend! 😊
β˜•οΈ 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

β˜•οΈ 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

Notice I'm having FIVE donuts. And I'm not ashamed, embarrassed, or sorry. 🐷 🐽 🐷 🐽 🐷
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
YES!

And a Good California Morning to you too, my friend! 😊
β˜•οΈ 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

β˜•οΈ 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

Notice I'm having FIVE donuts. And I'm not ashamed, embarrassed, or sorry. 🐷 🐽 🐷 🐽 🐷

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Bacon on those donuts!
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Unfortunately, Sarah announced a few weeks ago that she was leaving Shop LC to pursue a career elsewhere. We wish her the best of luck with her future endeavors!
I didn't know that Stephanie. Sarah is recently married so I think her decision is possibly has to do with her husband. She will be sorely missed on the ShopLC. I love her Scottish accent.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

There are some really good points to Shop LC and the products they offer. It is the little foxes that spoil everything and unfortunately those are billing, customer service, product quality, returns, and shipping. I have made so many calls to customer service in the last six months than than I have over the past 20 years of shopping online. Most were issues that involved billing errors (telling me my budget pays were delinquent when they attempted to process before the due date), items arriving without tags (and to receive a refund...tags have to be attached according to the policy on the website), items arriving broken or spilled in the boxes, and shipping (not receiving items in the package that were ordered).

Over time I started receiving defective items and realized I had to send too many items back for refund. That was when I realized it was time to scale back on buying. I just hope that I don't experience some of the issues other have mentioned on this forum regarding wearing the jewelry and stones falling out or items breaking. Overall, I will say that 85% of my customer service interactions were positive and the issues were resolved. I can say they delivered joy even if they could not help. I can also say that the prices are very competitive and for the most part the quality is good on the pieces I have received and worn so far.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
She was my very favorite host - she'll be missed. :(
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
She was my very favorite host - she'll be missed. :(
Mine too, Lulu :(
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I knew by lcs 1st answer she left themπŸ™
0 x