Tanzanite

Kittycat

Tanzanite

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

How is Shop LC able to have all of this Tanzanite on?They have not been showing much new jewelry lately because the factories are shut down due to the virus, but yet they have more Tanzanite. At least there are some affordable pieces and not all high end. I hope they continue the mix because the last 3-4 Tanzanite smackdowns were all high end.I would like to buy another piece as my birthday was yesterday.
7 x

Harlequin

Re: Tanzanite

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Happy birthday kitty cat, I’ve been getting my Tanzanite and grandiderite on the auction so much cheaper. Tanzanite is my birthstone that’s why I like it so well, again happy birthday kitty cat😊 🥳 😸 🎂 🎁
4 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
How is Shop LC able to have all of this Tanzanite on?They have not been showing much new jewelry lately because the factories are shut down due to the virus, but yet they have more Tanzanite. At least there are some affordable pieces and not all high end. I hope they continue the mix because the last 3-4 Tanzanite smackdowns were all high end.I would like to buy another piece as my birthday was yesterday.
I see Tanzanite, I turn the channel ...they have been selling those high priced items and most people are out of work. The few pieces they do show that may be affordable, is light, some very light...I don't watch anymore.
5 x

vivansh123

Post by vivansh123 » 3 years ago

My warmest wishes, pal! As you get older and grow much wiser, be sure to celebrate the gift of life, remember to count your blessings, and work for a better tomorrow https://www.wishestext.com/2020/10/birt ... estie.html
0 x