Welcome Chuck Clemency

JulieShine

Welcome Chuck Clemency

Post by JulieShine » 3 years ago

I am over the moon to see Chuck Clemency on this network. I have watched him for many years on another home shopping network. I have to say that Chuck Clemency is a class act, and he knows what women want, He is an amazing addition to this network. I have only watched this network once in a while and now I will be tuning a lot more.
Best wishes Chuck!
From Julie in Tampa Fl.
10 x

Gus

Re: Welcome Chuck Clemency

Post by Gus » 3 years ago

I must say I was surprised to see that Mr. Clemency had joined the network. A wonderful addition. I hope that he brings his full line of beautiful jewelry to Shop LC.
8 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

He's great! Very professional. Happy to realize he's actually a host and not just a presenter for his own line.
9 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

This is the third day in a row he's been on. I wonder if he is going to be a regular host or a guest as on the other shopping channels?
7 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 3 years ago

I just love Chuck. Hes so pleasant and has a great personality. I'm so glad to see him here. As far as I'm concerned he's the best along with Jessica Maldonado. Now if they could persuade Bill Green to come to Shop LC it would be perfect!!
6 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

Chuck has come to the Dark side . I feel a shift in the force. Just kidding . I too have bought his fab designs. This is his Rep , he shouldn't play the games, I guess unless he likes to but that part of SLC was never my fav to say the least, but I LOVE the Great deals I have gotten here, I roll w/ the bad which is 10%. As with other networks .....
Good Luck and always good to see you Chuck. No judging here.
I have to say the whole phone calling or mistake thing insults my intelligence, however the way you articulate your opinions when it comes to tanz it should always be in a class of it's own, days of old are gone.
Blessings and Best wishes to all.
Last edited by JustaShopper 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Kittycat Chuck said he was done at the other network and this is his new start here.
3 x