Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post Reply
Auntie
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 months ago

Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Auntie » 1 month ago

:shock: can someone help me please! I can’t read the new descriptions and sizes as they have changed out the layout. I am disabled and I’m in bed 90% of the time. I haven’t had that problem in the past. Is there someone out there in shoplc Land that can help me out? The description needs to be BOLDER and not so many words and the SIZES Should not show as red they should be black! Thank you. PSI just got brand new glasses so it’s not that.
15 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 month ago

Auntie wrote:
1 month ago
:shock: can someone help me please! I can’t read the new descriptions and sizes as they have changed out the layout. I am disabled and I’m in bed 90% of the time. I haven’t had that problem in the past. Is there someone out there in shoplc Land that can help me out? The description needs to be BOLDER and not so many words and the SIZES Should not show as red they should be black! Thank you. PSI just got brand new glasses so it’s not that.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! I apologize if the website is hard for you to read. I have reported this to our web team so they can keep this in mind for future updates to the website. If you have further feedback you would like to provide, please let us know! I hope you have a beautiful day!
5 x

Online
Jace
Posts: 328
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Jace » 1 month ago

Gee.......and here I thought it was my eyes! ;)
10 x

User avatar
Kat
Posts: 204
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Kat » 1 month ago

I don't think she's talking about the website. I think she's talking about the tv presentation. I'm watching the Anthill Garnet show and like Gypsy and Auntie have said, it's way too small. I don't know what the issue is but they need to change it back right away. It's only on the shoplc channel. I've gone through other channels and TV shows and they are all good. Hope they fix it fast.
15 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1430
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 month ago

I noticed this too! Everything is too small and most of the time when/IF they show the jewelry up close - the jewelry can't be seen because there are so many boxes of "upcoming" or "info" graphics taking up real estate on the screen! In other words, there's too much info on one screen and you can't see the jewelry. If you have two hosts with each having their own box - then one host is holding up the jewelry piece it's as good as being blind at what it is. You cannot see it clearly if at all.

Also, you are adding too many items in one presentation. More than three is too many and too confusing too if the items are very similar. The hosts take too long not to show UP CLOSE - ZOOMED in on items - and please - keep it on the item for more than 2 seconds.... Stay with jewelry zoomed in for a long period AND say the name of the item showing numerous times or put a placard by each one..... and example of such confusion was last night during the Tenner and Marva presentation of Valentino "chains" presentation. It was impossible to distinguish as it was done so poorly on top of the numerous graphics splattered all over the screen.

I hope you address these concerns. I hope this post gets approved and posted.


OSOTT
13 x

Vicky
Posts: 1323
Joined: 10 months ago
Answers: 1

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

Attention @Moderator_Preston
What happened??
I open up the TV to shoplc and cant read the descriptions. It is Soooooo tiny.
Doesnt shoplc realize that most of their viewers are over 40 and dont read TINY anymore.
If I cant read the description, I will change the channel.
Whoever came up with this new style should be replaced. How does this help business ??

Worst business move yet !!!!

Vicky
17 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2021
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Blossom » 1 month ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
1 month ago
I noticed this too! Everything is too small and most of the time when/IF they show the jewelry up close - the jewelry can't be seen because there are so many boxes of "upcoming" or "info" graphics taking up real estate on the screen! In other words, there's too much info on one screen and you can't see the jewelry. If you have two hosts with each having their own box - then one host is holding up the jewelry piece it's as good as being blind at what it is. You cannot see it clearly if at all.

Also, you are adding too many items in one presentation. More than three is too many and too confusing too if the items are very similar. The hosts take too long not to show UP CLOSE - ZOOMED in on items - and please - keep it on the item for more than 2 seconds.... Stay with jewelry zoomed in for a long period AND say the name of the item showing numerous times or put a placard by each one..... and example of such confusion was last night during the Tenner and Marva presentation of Valentino "chains" presentation. It was impossible to distinguish as it was done so poorly on top of the numerous graphics splattered all over the screen.

I hope you address these concerns. I hope this post gets approved and posted.


OSOTT
What she said! ⬆⬆⬆
13 x

CC
Posts: 293
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by CC » 1 month ago

Instead of fixing things that need fixing, they continue to change things for what I think, they think ,are better improvements, but in fact they are only making things worse. You can't see a ruler showing size if you are in another room listening. Measurement needs to be stated out loud, more than once. They change font size on tv presentations making it so tiny and hard to read. I can barely see what the sizes are, much less what the item is.They throw up boxes, baloons, extra screens, more talking ,rather than showing items. Three sides of my television screen are covered up with things too hard to read most of the time. Again, I think they are trying to improve, but making font size smaller is not working and should be reversed. Shopl c I appreciate you trying to improve things, but some things just don't need improving, while other things do. My opinion only.
11 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2021
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by Blossom » 1 month ago

Vicky wrote:
1 month ago
Attention @Moderator_Preston
What happened??
I open up the TV to shoplc and cant read the descriptions. It is Soooooo tiny.
Doesnt shoplc realize that most of their viewers are over 40 and dont read TINY anymore.
If I cant read the description, I will change the channel.
Whoever came up with this new style should be replaced. How does this help business ??

Worst business move yet !!!!

Vicky
Vicky..
You're right! I'm not ordering if I can't read the description & sadly we can't depend on hosts to provide adequate information on items presented either.
13 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1430
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Can’t read the new descriptions or size as they have changed the layout.

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 month ago

Cheryl just said they know about the graphics.

Right now, I see a huge box on the right "Coming Soon" and it's chains. Under it, "Don't Miss it! Register Now" <<<< do we need that to take up space?

Graphic "Last in stock" <<< do we need that?

The entire bottom graphic takes ups way too much room - make it smaller. Too many times (more times than not) the bottom graphic is over the jewelry being seen!

Can we get better lighting on the products too? There always seem to be a "shadow" over the jewelry. Also, please don't insult us with using a black background on say tanzanite to make it look darker. Use better lighting with many different backgrounds to show true colors.
15 x

Post Reply