Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Does anyone know if Shunghite Is on all day? 🤔. Thank you. 😊. 6/27. 5:51 PM CST
Yes it is.
3 x

Hope

Re: Yelling on TV

Post by Hope » 3 years ago

That is her Vibrant personality better than same o same o. Different Hosts for different folks. Boring world of everyone was the same
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I guess SOOOOO!!!!😵
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I'm not talking about her personality or that she loves her job. I'm talking about her volume. It's the same thing as when you're watching a TV show and a commercial comes on and it's way too loud and then the next one is fine. She can talk and get excited at a normal volume.
13 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I’ve been complaining about this for a very long time. Nothing has changed, so I change the channel. They probably lost sales, but she doesn’t change so I have to change. Which I do.
14 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hope wrote:
3 years ago
That is her Vibrant personality better than same o same o. Different Hosts for different folks. Boring world of everyone was the same
Why are all the "vibrant" people so loud? Loud is not professional, unless they are desperate to make a sale and think we are all hard of hearing. It's obnoxious.
14 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Amy, I do the same. I was watching last night and even my husband said her voice is loud. He said it before I said anything. So now I know it's not just my hearing. She wasn't even on the screen. I changed the channel.
12 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Cheryl made the comment a few days ago about hearing people were calling in, texting in said she wasn’t going to change. Ankur toned it down, Cheryl should be able to also. As I said she’s very knowledgeable, she’s just way too loud. She can also be a little snotty sometimes that’s why I definitely change the channel, and I do not buy anything when she gets like that. PERIOD!!!!🥴
14 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Cheryl made the comment a few days ago about hearing people were calling in, texting in said she wasn’t going to change. Ankur toned it down, Cheryl should be able to also. As I said she’s very knowledgeable, she’s just way too loud. She can also be a little snotty sometimes that’s why I definitely change the channel, and I do not buy anything when she gets like that. PERIOD!!!!🥴
It's the fact that she doesn't care or think she should have to change that says the most about her. It's like a toddler..the world revolves around them.
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
@Harlequin , she actually said that she knew people were complaining, but doesn't care, won't change? Hmmm!!!
10 x