Yelling on TV

Kat

Yelling on TV

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Pass this along to Cheryl and the other hosts to stop yelling and screaming. You have one host being all calm and then other host is yelling. It's an instant headache for me. I just had a migraine yesterday. I know I'm not the only one that's been writing about this for a long time. People shouldn't have to put their their TVs on super low or mute to watch a TV presentation. Thanks
16 x

Gemsnob

Re: Yelling on TV

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Pass this along to Cheryl and the other hosts to stop yelling and screaming. You have one host being all calm and then other host is yelling. It's an instant headache for me. I just had a migraine yesterday. I know I'm not the only one that's been writing about this for a long time. People shouldn't have to put their their TVs on super low or mute to watch a TV presentation. Thanks
[/quote
I don't think they care.
16 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I agree with Kat and Gemsnob. Stop screaming at us. It's awful and all it does is make me change channels. -Gypsy
15 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ankur. Toned his voice down pretty much, NOW CHERYL NEEDS TO DO THE SAME!! But donโ€™t see that happening. The YELLING is truly IRRITATING, and the running around, STOP THE MUSIC we all know what is coming next ๐Ÿง. Please get this message across to the PERSON!! The one who is YELLING. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š. 6/22. 4:48 pm. There is nothing wrong with this post, please post it ๐Ÿ™‚
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

shhhhhh .... listen .... it's prime time, 'no screaming and price games'
lovin' it!
14 x

Gypsy

honey wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
shhhhhh .... listen .... it's prime time, 'no screaming and price games'
lovin' it!
Finally, some class ๐Ÿ’ž
13 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Just a few days ago I sent another complaint about the screaming. Iโ€™ve been annoyed about this for โ€œyearsโ€ to the point of mute button or changing channels. There was nothing out of line with the comment , but they never posted it. Hope this one makes it through. Please stop the screaming. โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
12 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I never hear anyone yelling. Oh I forgot to unmute . I muted it a long time ago, because of all the yelling !
17 x

Gypsy

CJM wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
I never hear anyone yelling. Oh I forgot to unmute . I muted it a long time ago, because of all the yelling !
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
9 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

My two cents!!
I think some people have louder voices naturally
Have you noticed she ( Cheryl) is a lower octave...
has a deeper voice..
and then when she gets excited...Wheeeee!!!!

At first, it was irritating/annoying
Now I find it amusing!
Just saying..... ;)
3 x