What's Up With Chuck?

NYCGirl

What's Up With Chuck?

Post by NYCGirl » 3 years ago

I’m happy to see Chuck Clemency at ShopLC. But I must admit, I’m a bit confused about his role at the network. I would think his grand entrance would feature his personal designs, or a debut of his own jewelry line in conjunction with Shop LC (as well as hosting). But at the moment his role appears to be simply that of a host. I expected more of a bang. Did I miss something?
8 x

Bella

Re: What's Up With Chuck?

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I agree with you. I’m confused is he a new vendor for Shop LC or host or both? I’m a fan of his don’t get me wrong I own a lot of his jewelry, I’m just not sure what the whole gambit is. I cannot say any of his jewelry he had on Saturday knocked my socks off though. I to expected more hoopla out of this. I am glad he is on Shop LC he does have class along with his son Blake.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

NYCGIRL:: Chuck has made a Big Bang, Just with his presence!!!! At SLC. 😊
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

He said they will have some of his designs and he was working with Shop LC to bring them.
8 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 3 years ago

I am so surprised and so happy that Chuck Clemency has join the SLC crew!! :!: I am so surprised and so happy that Chuck Clemency
has join the SLC crew!! :!: :!: yes I know I said twice...
They need an infusion of new blood, new designs :!:
he could be the real person and look at a TV and change all of the stupid graphics I would really love him!
8 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 3 years ago

I am happy to Chuck at LC. He did say he was buying from LC while on other shopping channel.I do hope its a change for the best..
Thanks Redstarr
6 x

NYCGirl

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Harlequin. I'm really glad to see Chuck at Shop LC too. At least I'm not alone being confused about his role there. Thank you for saying you had a similar reaction. There's so much Chuck has to offer but it isn''t clear if he will be hosting, or designing for Shop LC, or both.I didn't hear any executive or host talk about Chuck's role at Shop LC as a designer, if or when his line would be presented.
On another note, I hope it works out for Blake having his dad there. Although Chuck has used Shop LC's factories for his jewelry line over the years, it seems like Blake had a lot to do with bringing his dad to Shop LC. It can be intimidating to work at the same company as your dad, who is also a strong personality. I enjoy watching Blake-he's smart and cool, so I hope it all goes well with his dad there. (I may have a little Blake crush going, ha ha!)
7 x

NYCGirl

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
I agree with you. I’m confused is he a new vendor for Shop LC or host or both? I’m a fan of his don’t get me wrong I own a lot of his jewelry, I’m just not sure what the whole gambit is. I cannot say any of his jewelry he had on Saturday knocked my socks off though. I to expected more hoopla out of this. I am glad he is on Shop LC he does have class along with his son Blake.
Thanks for your response. At least I'm not alone in my confusion about Chuck's role at Shop LC. Like you, I'm happy to see him there! But on Chuck's Saturday debut, I was expecting a surprise, like a special piece of jewelry he designed for the occasion, (like some hosts design a piece during the holidays). I wasn't crazy about the items he presented on his debut Saturday either. My guess is at some point he will have his designs at the network.
5 x

NYCGirl

Auntie wrote:
3 years ago
I am so surprised and so happy that Chuck Clemency has join the SLC crew!! :!: I am so surprised and so happy that Chuck Clemency
has join the SLC crew!! :!: :!: yes I know I said twice...
They need an infusion of new blood, new designs :!:
he could be the real person and look at a TV and change all of the stupid graphics I would really love him!
Hi Auntie. Yes, you made a great point: Shop LC does need an infusion of new designs. And Chuck Clemency has the experience and sense of style to make it happen. The designs look very old fashioned to me. Classics will always be part of the inventory, but Shop LC needs some new, contemporary looks for the fashionistas. I hope Chuck will have a line under the Shop LC umbrella.
5 x

NYCGirl

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Harlequin, That's sweet. Chuck has made a Big Bang just with his presence. That's a great way to put it. I agree!
5 x