Did ya see my birdies?

RS

Did ya see my birdies?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

My birdie Giacomo made the big time today 🤣

And my daughter’s work pal Hank the Macaw.

My other parrot Hawkins was on last week!
1 x

Blossom

Re: Did ya see my birdies?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I saw Hank! Magnificent!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I saw Hank! Magnificent!
Hank isn’t mine but I know him. My daughter works at Home Depot in Oregon. He comes in all the time and I have been up there when he is there! He is a beauty.

I have had large parrots. The size I have are enough of a handful. I don’t want one that can literally remove a finger if they get an attitude.

I have a Cinnamon green cheek Conure and an Orange headed Caique.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS I use to have a * and he terrorized everyone in the house but me, everyone was scared of him, he was attached to only me, my 6 kids, husband, cat and dog use to run from him and yes he use to chase them, lol. My kids are all grown with their own family's now and I am now single but I now have two Sun Conures, 3 cats, a dog and a duck that rescued from the lake that was injured.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You have a menagerie! I had two Jendays at one time. The male was so mean to my little Giacomo and he was an alpha bird. The female started laying eggs non stop and became unmanageable. Sadly I had to rehome them but they went to great places and I know the people.
I have had my Green Cheek for ten years, I got him when he was 3 months old.
I got my Caique about 3 months ago when she was finally ready from the breeder. Both are as sweet as can be. I am lucky.
My dogs (a Bassett hound and a Walker hound) are also super sweet. And spoiled ladies!
0 x