Please bring back Main Page hate Live TV!

ljm

Please bring back Main Page hate Live TV!

Post by ljm » 3 years ago

Why did you change the main page? I hate the new set up. I don't watch Live TV and I don't want it when I open ShopLC.com Please bring back the original page - I can't even find it. I really can't stand it. I just want to know whats going on that day and get it to what I want from old page. I really can't tell you how much I hate opening up Shoplc.com and hearing the hosts blather on and on. I can't get off the page fast enough. Unfortunately I can't find the old page so I can bookmark it again. :x
9 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Please bring back Main Page hate Live TV!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

ljm wrote:
3 years ago
Why did you change the main page? I hate the new set up. I don't watch Live TV and I don't want it when I open ShopLC.com Please bring back the original page - I can't even find it. I really can't stand it. I just want to know whats going on that day and get it to what I want from old page. I really can't tell you how much I hate opening up Shoplc.com and hearing the hosts blather on and on. I can't get off the page fast enough. Unfortunately I can't find the old page so I can bookmark it again. :x
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have forwarded this to our web team so they can keep this in mind for future updates. I hope you have a wonderful day!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

ljm wrote:
3 years ago
@ljm

I agree !!!! I cant find my homepage either !!!!!-Gypsy
9 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

I too can’t stand their live t.v. It’ an incentive for me Not to buy what they are trying to sell. I prefer to watch their t.v. Recorded presentation for items that I Choose and I always have it on mute.
6 x