For Pete’s Sake!

RS

For Pete’s Sake!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

When presenting an item, in this case a robe, PLEASE don’t tell me what I can use a robe for! Seriously? Tell me the dimensions (length, chest dimensions, is it UNISEX?) I asked questions to the hosts and got no answer.
On and on and on about HOW to use a robe. UGH

I am buying one for my son in law. But if it doesn’t fit my husband it is going back and I will not pay for return shipping since details were not given. I have to guess and try it out without knowing.
6 x

Catticus

Re: For Pete’s Sake!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

But RS, you can use it for those days when you just want to relax, when you're drinking your coffee, or if it's a bit chilly. You can do so many things with a robe! You can wear it while reading, or when you're watching SLC!

You can wear it while tending to your birdies and feeding your dogs. You can snuggle up on the couch with your laptop or ipad, or phone.

You could give them as gifts for Christmas!

Everyone loves a robe!

You can wear it alllll day long and just think of nothing but how comfortable, warm, cozy and soft it is!

You can even go through a McDonald's drive-thru wearing it, and when they say on the speaker: "Do you want fries with that?" you can tell them all about your soft, wonderful robe!

You can share all your newly required knowledge on all the uses for robes! Why, you'll be the talk of your town! People will constantly be asking you just what CAN a person do with a robe?

You'll be known as "The Robe Lady!" Anyone with any questions on what they're supposed to DO with a robe, YOU'LL have the answers for them!

And, even if they don't fit because the measurements were never told to you, just think of all the things you, your son or husband can DO with a robe!

In fact, you could have a weekly Family Robe Night! All of you can sit together in one room wearing your robes, and discuss anything new you did that week while wearing them!

Perhaps your husband wore it when he went out to get the newspaper? Maybe your son wore his for the first time while playing a video game! And you can bake cookies for the occasion and tell them that YOU wore YOUR robe while baking them!

The possibilities are ENDLESS! Yes, once a week you could all get together wearing your robes and discuss what you used them for that week.

Don't forget to keep a Robe Diary so you can jot down all the things you did that week while wearing your robe!

Better tell your hubby and son to do the same thing, so they don't forget to tell you the marvelous new uses for their robes that they discovered that week!

They're definitely going to want to share that info on your weekly Family Robe Night!

😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁 👘 😁
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I can wear it in a box
I can wear it with a fox
I can wear it in my house
While planning a trip to see THE mouse!....
8 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I can wear it in a box
I can wear it with a fox
I can wear it in my house
While planning a trip to see THE mouse!....
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
2 x

Catticus

I'll get a robe, too! Then I can join you in your Family Robe Nights...even though I'm not family. But I can share ideas about what to do with a robe! 😍
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I'll get a robe, too! Then I can join you in your Family Robe Nights...even though I'm not family. But I can share ideas about what to do with a robe! 😍
You can be family! You are now officially family! 💫🎎
Buckle up Buttercup❣️
5 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
You can be family! You are now officially family! 💫🎎
Buckle up Buttercup❣️
🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰 🚙 🥰
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Let's all get a robe!
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago