“They’re creepy and they’re kooky...”

Oops, wrong thread😆😆😆
Stay in the correct lane Grizzy❣️
🤪🤣
1 x

Grizzy

Re: For Pete’s Sake!

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Oh I was, RS, just being silly and sarcastic about being in the wrong thread!

Just following your “Walmartians” lead!👽
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Oh I totally get it!

We wouldn’t want to be merged...
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Oh I totally get it!

I think I’m picking up what you’re putting down, RS, you sneaky little thing you!🤣
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Oh I totally get it!

I think I’m picking up what you’re putting down, RS, you sneaky little thing you!🤣

😎😎😎
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have seen it! Well, it might have changed, or I saw another one? The one I saw was "thepeopleofwalmart." I'll check the one you mentioned! 🤣 Some are so strange that they're FRIGHTENING!

I wish I had taken a photo of someone I once saw there, but I DIDN'T DARE! 😱

A few years ago, in the hottest month of the year, about 120 degrees outside, I was at Walmart almost at the very end of an aisle. Out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a Sasquatch. 😮

I glanced and it was a man probably in his early or mid 30's, and he was wearing the furriest coat I have ever seen. Real fur. It had a hood, also fur, and was long even on him - he was a tall man. The coat was ALL fur, a beige-yellow color, so maybe I should say Yeti instead of Sasquatch. 😂

Well, the coat was all the way closed and went past his knees, then more fur in the same color showed. He had yellow-beige furry knee length boots on!

This man was completely covered from head to toe in real fur, except for his face. Everything matched.

My one and only thought was: "This man has an Assault Rifle under that coat and he's going to start shooting up the place."

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up from the moment I saw him and I said to myself: "Don't stare, don't look back at him, act like it's a normal thing for him to be wearing that in 120 degree weather. Just look straight ahead and calmly pretend you're reading the box of this item - AND PRAYYYYYYYY. PRAY that if that is his intent, that he changes his mind and doesn't hurt anyone. Ever."

He finally passed me and walked off, I know not where. I was fully expecting to hear gunfire and screaming.

I then left the store, looking to see if he was still around, but of course I didn't actively go searching for him.

I didn't see him and didn't hear a thing, he was not in the parking lot that I knew of, and nothing was on the news or in the paper afterwards.

You know how Eskimoes dress? That's exactly how this youngish man was dressed...in 120 degree HUMID weather.

I will never forget that. I don't care what anyone says, I FULLY BELIEVE HE HAD SOME TYPE OF ASSAULT RIFLE UNDER ALL THAT FUR. Stealing things would not work because here, they check you on your way out.

And I KNOW WHAT I FELT. It isn't something that can be explained. I just remember the feeling of the hairs on my neck AND the crawling feeling of INSTINCT telling you something or someone is "OFF", as in NOT SAFE.

I've not seen him since, that I know of, anyway. Possibly he's been in the store again, just not in that head to toe thick, long fur outfit.

I cannot think of any reason he would be wearing that in 120 degree weather, and it isn't like our Walmart has air conditioning that cold to warrant anyone wearing that outfit.

I told my brother-in-law because he knows this whole area, and all the surrounding areas, including the mountain areas that do get a lot of snow. And there are areas away from town where some people live as far away from other people as they can. "Off the grid" completely, no electricity types. They use generators, etc.

My brother-in-law knows some of them and always announces if he's with someone they don't know. That's what some of them are like. They'd give you the shirt off their backs; they just don't want strangers around.

My brother-in-law doesn't "hang out" with them, he just knows them because he's been here so long. He remembers when there was barely a town here. Now it's a city. And he's well known because he's done work for so many people, businesses, and the military. He doesn't ask these "loners" any questions about their lives; he doesn't want to know.

It does get very cold at night in some of those areas. But not in certain months. And even if he was driving through town, he would not keep that outfit on.

I've never forgotten that incident and I never will. 😰
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Ok so you’re situation sounds a little scary, but when you posted bout sitting w ur mom people watching at Walmart I immediately thought of those pics on the net. I’ve seen some doozies myself in person. Makes you wonder if those people own mirrors??? :lol:
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Ok so you’re situation sounds a little scary, but when you posted bout sitting w ur mom people watching at Walmart I immediately thought of those pics on the net. I’ve seen some doozies myself in person. Makes you wonder if those people own mirrors??? :lol:
I've wondered the same thing! 😂 When we sat there to watch them come into the entrance, those types on the websites about how so many people at Walmart dress, are EXACTLY the types we saw! It's a wonder we were able to eat our fries!

Did you ever see the ones online who are asleep on the floor?! And one is of an employee checker, wearing skin colored leggings, except the top she's wearing is not long enough to cover her behind! And the color of the leggings make her look like she's not wearing any pants! I can't believe W allowed her to dress that way! It was frightening! Most of those photos online ARE! These people don't care WHAT they're wearing! And they OBVIOUSLY don't care if their clothing FITS! 😱 😬 😵 😖
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

:o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: 😂
1 x