For Pete’s Sake!

SueB

Re: For Pete’s Sake!

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Ok so you’re situation sounds a little scary, but when you posted bout sitting w ur mom people watching at Walmart I immediately thought of those pics on the net. I’ve seen some doozies myself in person. Makes you wonder if those people own mirrors??? :lol:
I've wondered the same thing! 😂 When we sat there to watch them come into the entrance, those types on the websites about how so many people at Walmart dress, are EXACTLY the types we saw! It's a wonder we were able to eat our fries!

Did you ever see the ones online who are asleep on the floor?! And one is of an employee checker, wearing skin colored leggings, except the top she's wearing is not long enough to cover her behind! And the color of the leggings make her look like she's not wearing any pants! I can't believe W allowed her to dress that way! It was frightening! Most of those photos online ARE! These people don't care WHAT they're wearing! And they OBVIOUSLY don't care if their clothing FITS! 😱 😬 😵 😖
I bought a pair of those leggings back in my fit days.... went nice w/leopard print until I went out and two people came up and said they thought I wasn’t wearing pants( very tan also) Ugh went in trash that night!!! & no not Walmart!!!lol I wish It had been instead of hometown
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

😆 🤣 😂 😅 😂 🤣 😆 😂 😆 🤣

Sue! Haaaaaa! I had a pair that were that "marbled" look. Not the lines or "Starbursts" like Tye Dye, (though I do have those too!) just colors blended together sort of like clouds. They were so pretty! Different Rose-Burgundy colors, with some Lighter Rose tones with a soft Beige-White.

Sort of a "Desert Night Sky" look. I had just bought them. I had them on when one of my sisters was visiting and she said "Oh! For a second there I thought you didn't have any pants on!"

Needless to say, I returned them.
🤣
1 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

Now I really want to know: did “Pete” ever get his robe?? *sigh* If only this forum had a photo upload feature so we could see how his robe fit -AND- what he was doing while wearing it😉!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Now I really want to know: did “Pete” ever get his robe?? *sigh* If only this forum had a photo upload feature so we could see how his robe fit -AND- what he was doing while wearing it😉!
Haha!! Well..if Pete (in this case son-in-law Jack) ever gets it. It is for Christmas Eve when everyone gets a “warm and fuzzy”. Things are shipping so slowly I may need a backup!

And I can just PICTURE what he will be doing...up in the middle of he night, fridge door open, devouring what is left of the huge prime rib. Wonder how I know?
1 x