For Pete’s Sake!

Catticus

Re: For Pete’s Sake!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Let's ALL get robes! And we'll use the name D-Flawless came up with, but with one small change:

THE SLC ROBE WARRIORS!

All of your comments have me laughing outloud!

Lilly, it's true that we can wear them in the grocery store! I'll even go first!

And to top it off, I'll wear one of those hairnets over curlers, WITH Kleenex tucked into it so that those black "Hedgehog Curlers" don't scratch, just the way my grandmother used to do!

I'll even use The Pink Tape for hair to keep my bangs plastered to my forehead! It will complete my ensemble!

Oh and I MUST have slippers to shuffle around in while in the store! Anddddd...Nobody will notice! I see people in stores, the post office, you name it, in what are obviously their pajamas!

How do I know? Well...it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that loose flannel pants with sheep, or clouds, or hearts, or coffee cups, or cats, or dogs, or even "accessories" like purses and lipsticks and high heeled shoes printed all over them...WITH a MATCHING collared top with big white buttons down the front, in baby blues, pinks, and purples, WITH slippers, are NOT an "outfit", BUT ARE PAJAMAS!!!!!!!! 😂

I've seen some fancy smancy ones in stores and other places of business, too! Shiny satin with cherries printed all over the bottoms and the top, and shiny Leopard PJ sets with MATCHING SLIPPERS! 🤩

So, it's OUR TURN! If others can be comfortable while out running - oops - I mean out "shuffling" errands, why not us?!

ALL SLC ROBE WARRIORS UNITE!

Maybe to be daring, I'll leave the robe's belt untied! Or (GASP!) not wear the belt at all! 😮 👘 😜 👘 😝

What we need are PJs and ROBES with GEMSTONES printed, embroidered, sewn, and glued all over them!
🥳 🥳 🥳 👘 💎 💞 💍 💎 👘 💎 💞 💍 💎 👘 🥳 🥳 🥳
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Time to break out the Bedazzler!💎💎💎💎💎
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I will be rockin’ my robe in fur trimmed heeled slippers, diamonds and other assorted gems...and nothing else! 😳
Well heck, maybe a tiara cuz why not?
Grocery shopping? Pphhhtttt....puh-leeeze....I have PEOPLE for such menial tasks darlings!
💍👛👑💎
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

This is all too hilarious, but sadly you overlooked the obvious...A robe would be PERFECT to wear to Walmart! Oh yes, you may feel a bit over dressed, but you will b the envy of all the other shoppers :D. FYI...ladies robes run about 2 sizes too small as do the cotton pajamas. That’s my experience anyhow. Thanks for the laughs
5 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

Catticus, You're too much!!! You need to stop!!, OMG, you've got me laughing so darn hard that I'm crying AND peeing my pants off over up in he're!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: REALLY???? I was not aware of this latest trend!!! You truly are a JENUS!!!!And deserve the T-shirt!!!!! No, really, you need to start your own blog!!!!!!! Start a new career as a stand up comic!!!!!You're really sharp!!!!You'd make a killing!!!You're really a riot!!!!! And hysterical!!!Nothing but kudos from me!!!!So now that I know, I can now wear my Onesies out in public too???YEAH!!!!!!!You might as well leave your robe open, like a recent blogger said about SLC's clothing options for us, are all transparent and see through, anyways, we'd fit right in!!! And you've just created a new line for SLC!!!!!!Mods, please ensure that get's expedited to your suggestions for new products and marketing teams...I can see it now, all the new bedazzled robes, slippers, hair nets, adult onesies, with the footsies all jazzed out, of course....OH MY,,,the list is endless...Brilliant!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o
2 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

RS, You're spot on!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For some strange reason, I just had an image of ZSA ZSA Gabor, darrrr-ling, at the grocery store..ZSA ZSA, Is this really you???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, I've suddenly gotten a good idea what some of our styles are like... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I will be rockin’ my robe in fur trimmed heeled slippers, diamonds and other assorted gems...and nothing else! 😳
Grocery shopping? Pphhhtttt....puh-leeeze....I have PEOPLE for such menial tasks darlings!
💍👛👑💎
Omg 😮 And 😂 😂 am sitting here in my robe having coffee and almost spit it out on thatPphhhtttt !!!!!
4 x

Catticus

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
This is all too hilarious, but sadly you overlooked the obvious...A robe would be PERFECT to wear to Walmart! Oh yes, you may feel a bit over dressed, but you will b the envy of all the other shoppers :D. FYI...ladies robes run about 2 sizes too small as do the cotton pajamas. That’s my experience anyhow. Thanks for the laughs
Overdressed! 😅😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆

It's TRUE!

Walmart is where I see many pajamas! And, clothing worn in such a way that it is embedded in my brain FOREVER! 😖

My mother and I used to go there and sit at a table in their McDonald's because it was right by the entrance. We'd order fries and a coke and sit and WATCH THE PEOPLE WALKING IN! 😂

Where my parents live, Walmart has some VERY scary-interesting people shopping there. They aren't dangerous, but they certainly look it!

We did leave once because three men began singing at one of the tables near us. 😦
3 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
💍👛👑💎
RS! "Pphhhttt"!!!!!! BA HA HA HA HA HA!

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
2 x

Catticus

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus, You're too much!!! You need to stop!!, OMG, you've got me laughing so darn hard that I'm crying AND peeing my pants off over up in he're!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: REALLY???? I was not aware of this latest trend!!! You truly are a JENUS!!!!And deserve the T-shirt!!!!! No, really, you need to start your own blog!!!!!!! Start a new career as a stand up comic!!!!!You're really sharp!!!!You'd make a killing!!!You're really a riot!!!!! And hysterical!!!Nothing but kudos from me!!!!So now that I know, I can now wear my Onesies out in public too???YEAH!!!!!!!You might as well leave your robe open, like a recent blogger said about SLC's clothing options for us, are all transparent and see through, anyways, we'd fit right in!!! And you've just created a new line for SLC!!!!!!Mods, please ensure that get's expedited to your suggestions for new products and marketing teams...I can see it now, all the new bedazzled robes, slippers, hair nets, adult onesies, with the footsies all jazzed out, of course....OH MY,,,the list is endless...Brilliant!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o
WEAR YOUR ONESIES?! WITH THE FOOTSIES ALL JAZZED OUT?!?!?!

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

I didn't think of "onesies"! You've really hit on a great idea, Lilly! Adult Onesies for running errands because we can get the ones with skid-proof bottoms on the feet so we don't end up slipping and sliding all over the floors!

We'll decorate the tops with gemstones! 💎 🤣 💎

🛒 🚹 CAUTION! ONESIES WORN HERE! 🚹 🛒
1 x