For Pete’s Sake!

Catticus

Re: For Pete’s Sake!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
RS, You're spot on!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For some strange reason, I just had an image of ZSA ZSA Gabor, darrrr-ling, at the grocery store..ZSA ZSA, Is this really you???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, I've suddenly gotten a good idea what some of our styles are like... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!
I THOUGHT OF ZSA ZSA TOO! 😂🤣😂
2 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Can we change the name of our new Robolicious line to IM TOO SEXY FOR THIS ROBE, TOO SEXY and have it bedazzled on the back of our robes, onesies, and all things fur...??? :P :P :P
Last edited by Lilly 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Lilly

Step asssiiide, JUICY, ain't got nothin' on us, Bam!!!! :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
3 x

Catticus

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Can we change the name of our new Robolicious line to IM TOO SEXY FOR THIS ROBE, TOO SEXY and have it bedazzled on the back of our robes, onesies, etc...??? :P :P :P
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻😺😸😽😻
IT'S PURRRRRRRRRFECT!!!

😂 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 🤣 😆 🤣 😂
2 x

Catticus

Lilly wrote:
4 years ago
Step asssiiide, JUICY, ain't got nothin' on us, Bam!!!! :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
BAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

BOW CHICKA WOW WOWWW!!!!! 👠💋
3 x

Lilly

OMG, RS!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE IT :!: :!: :!: Wish I could see the faces from SLC as they read this, esp. their marketing department, Heeeheeeheee :D :D :D :D :D
2 x

Catticus

💋💄💃🏻💎💃🏻💎💃🏻💎💃🏻💎💄💋

Lilly, I was just thinking the same thing!
💗 😍 💗
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
This is all too hilarious, but sadly you overlooked the obvious...A robe would be PERFECT to wear to Walmart! Oh yes, you may feel a bit over dressed, but you will b the envy of all the other shoppers :D. FYI...ladies robes run about 2 sizes too small as do the cotton pajamas. That’s my experience anyhow. Thanks for the laughs
Overdressed! 😅😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😆

It's TRUE!

Walmart is where I see many pajamas! And, clothing worn in such a way that it is embedded in my brain FOREVER! 😖

My mother and I used to go there and sit at a table in their McDonald's because it was right by the entrance. We'd order fries and a coke and sit and WATCH THE PEOPLE WALKING IN! 😂

Where my parents live, Walmart has some VERY scary-interesting people shopping there. They aren't dangerous, but they certainly look it!

We did leave once because three men began singing at one of the tables near us. 😦
Google Walmart shoppers outfits catticus. You’re in for a good laugh...and as you know it’s sooooo true!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Walmartians!
2 x