Are All Sales Final on Summer Vault items?

Gem Lover

Re: Are All Sales Final on Summer Vault items?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I saw one of the host say the clearance items were below cost but yet the diamond bracelet that was being shown sold for $100 more on clearance then what I paid for it so that was not true.
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everybody,
I have been watching all night. Not one host nor any notice on the screen stated that its a final sale.
In the past it would be flashed for a few seconds occasionally. Not this time. Even on the App there is nothing about it being a final sale.
Therefore, they cant claim they notified the customer that its a final sale. Like others have mentioned, not everything is on sale. Some Items are more then they were previously once the promo code was applied. This time they have no promo codes, so the items cost more. I guess clearance doesnt mean its on sale. It just means that Shoplc wants to clear their warehouse.
I dont buy without a promo code. So dont alot of my social media friends.
😍vicky
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I just saw all sales are final and bottom right hand corner, site once yesterday and that was all. They are not showing all sales are final like they used to on clearance itemsSawall sales final at 9:30 and now they are showing it again 9:32 AM July 9 9:32 AM
6 x

Vicky

Hi @Harlequin
I didn’t watch this morning, so maybe they flashed FINAL SALE, because of complaints.
Who wants to buy things that cost more and cant be returned??
If thats the case and its hidden from the viewers 99% of the time, they will lose alot of very angry customers, who cant return things that they didn’t like, or didn’t fit.
Hiding the FINAL SALE message is a very poor business decision, because getting a sale is a win, but the true win is retaining that customer, who in turn recommends Shoplc to other potential customers.
I have a few high end items in my wishlist which I was considering. No way will I spend that kind of money, if i’m stuck with a item that looks different then the sample on TV.
I very rarely return things, but I need to know that it is my option to do so.

Every word I post is the truth. I hope the moderators take this criticism and perhaps change a few things at Shoplc to retain more customers.
I speak of business experience. My dad had a successful Bargain store for many years. He believed that the most important thing to a successful business, is Being open to criticism, and change if needed after listening to your customers needs, because the next store is “RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER“

Have a great day !!
Vicky
12 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Vicky, I noticed they are not scrolling all sales final at the bottom like they did on other clearances. Only in bottom right hand corner every once in a blue moon. Not right. 🤨
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Aw com'on guys. You just don't get it. They are trying to off-load stuff that didn't sell the first time around--and they certainly don't want it back again!! Clearance items are NEVER returnable here unless damaged.

The "all sales are final" disclosure is probably still there, but the print is so small you just think it is a speck of dust on your TV screen.

Not a single thing will I buy on this "Sale". How about you?
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I don't spend much on clearance, only what I can afford to lose! Also need to be sure it fits! I don't want to mess with resizing.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago

Aw com'on guys. You just don't get it. They are trying to off-load stuff that didn't sell the first time around--and they certainly don't want it back again!! Clearance items are NEVER returnable here unless damaged.

The "all sales are final" disclosure is probably still there, but the print is so small you just think it is a speck of dust on your TV screen.

Not a single thing will I buy on this "Sale". How about you?
No way. I remember the Clearance Sale in January and a certain member (that I don't see anymore) bought a lot of high end jewelry. SLC packaged it in a flimsy envelope and she had a lot of damage to her purchases....but it gets worse. She returned the damaged jewelry but SLC returned it back to her stating that it was non-returnable...TWICE. This went back and forth for her - a mess - but eventually Moderator Danielle saved the day. It was a mess.

I will never ever buy on a clearance events - if it's cheap.
9 x

Vicky

Hi @OtherSideOfTheTracks and @JewelryQueen and all the Tribe and our fave Mods❤️
Finally I see the ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS, scrolling on the bottom R screen, for a few seconds every once in a while.
At least its posted. I had no idea that the items are not returnable, until someone questioned whether it was. Thanks For Saving me from aggravation.
I did buy that Hot pot. They charged $49 on air plus like $6 shipping. All I did was wait for them to go to the next item On air, So the Leftover pots were then part of the web. So Now it was free shipping (free shipping on the web with $50) They also had a $20 off code attached to the hot pot on the web. Big difference. But, I took the chance it would not be sold out on air. If it was, I would be out of luck😂

Of course the pot is still clearance and not returnable, but I felt that if the pot is defective then it is Always returnable, so I took the chance.
All the other things I planned to buy, will wait until the clearance is “CLEARED”😆🤪

Shoplc is a little flawed, but is still my Fave 🥰

Vicky
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @OtherSideOfTheTracks and @JewelryQueen and all the Tribe and our fave Mods❤️
Finally I see the ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS, scrolling on the bottom R screen, for a few seconds every once in a while.
At least its posted. I had no idea that the items are not returnable, until someone questioned whether it was. Thanks For Saving me from aggravation.
I did buy that Hot pot. They charged $49 on air plus like $6 shipping. All I did was wait for them to go to the next item On air, So the Leftover pots were then part of the web. So Now it was free shipping (free shipping on the web with $50) They also had a $20 off code attached to the hot pot on the web. Big difference. But, I took the chance it would not be sold out on air. If it was, I would be out of luck😂

Of course the pot is still clearance and not returnable, but I felt that if the pot is defective then it is Always returnable, so I took the chance.
All the other things I planned to buy, will wait until the clearance is “CLEARED”😆🤪

Shoplc is a little flawed, but is still my Fave 🥰

Vicky
Hi Vicky! It's probably a good idea to wait since they mark things UP for on air "clearance".
9 x