South Sea Pearls...

RS

South Sea Pearls...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am not a pearl connoisseur. I have pearls but don’t wear them all that often. I have many different types actually but not this kind. These South Sea Pearls seem awfully inexpensive to me. I mean wow!
1 x

Lulu

Re: South Sea Pearls...

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

They have great prices on the goldens. I was actually surprised to see 7-8 mm pearls as I thought nothing less than 10mm was exported. A pearl that size would have very little nacre, it seems.

This show started out surprisingly well with Cheryl keeping a lower volume and I thought she was getting the message. Alas, half-way through the volume continued to rise.

Have to go through the inventory and see if they have any baroque goldens. Baroques are my bag.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

As per my routine I had SLC on in the background while I was painting but I did glance from time to time. I didn’t see any baroque pearls.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
They have great prices on the goldens. I was actually surprised to see 7-8 mm pearls as I thought nothing less than 10mm was exported. A pearl that size would have very little nacre, it seems.

This show started out surprisingly well with Cheryl keeping a lower volume and I thought she was getting the message. Alas, half-way through the volume continued to rise.

Have to go through the inventory and see if they have any baroque goldens. Baroques are my bag.
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, Shop LC does not offer Baroque pearls at this time, however we'll get your suggestion forwarded to the appropriate department for consideration!
2 x