Michele

Gemsnob

Michele

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

God love her but can someone please tell her to focus and stop trying to be funny? It's embarrassing.
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Michele

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gem snob: you’re not alone on that I also feel like that sometimes. Not always but once in a while. And she is a great host
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
God love her but can someone please tell her to focus and stop trying to be funny? It's embarrassing.
I agree so much. She is losing ground with me as she wants to talk about anything but the jewelry/items she is selling. Most falls flat as well. I think Michele needs to decide to be either a jewelry host or a comedienne but not both. Light-hearted fun is good - quick and to the point -but I'm really do not like long stories that are not particularly entertaining. Same with Tenner too. Stop the ahhhhhhh stories so much.

Focus Michele.
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have to turn it off when she's on. Some of her attempts at humor I find offensive. I actually called customer service the first time I saw her, her funny was in very poor taste.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have to turn it off when she's on. Some of her attempts at humor I find offensive. I actually called customer service the first time I saw her, her funny was in very poor taste.
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I agree with you and the others, there is a time and place for the humor. And alot of times shs is over the top and it gets old and not funny at all . Please be a host and be Michele not this Cousin Shelly - Gypsy
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Well, I guess we are all different, but I actually enjoy her hosting. I find her smart and funny.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everybody,
One night last week Michele was Hosting alone. She was excellent. I feel She tries to hard to please her co- host.
She has several medical issues, so I feel for her. She is deaf. Wears a hearing aide. Her accent for some reason can be misinterpreted as her being inebriated. She admits she had a drinking problem. Stopped drinking 15 years ago. You have to admire her honesty about her past issues.
There are other hosts who are more aggravating with shouting, etc.
I feel in time, Michele will feel more relaxed. She was a excellent host on GSN.

Stay safe❤️
5 x

LovemyGems

Post by LovemyGems » 3 years ago

For me , she is a breath of fresh air. Makes the shows not so serious and boring, and also the reason I have too many packages coming this week. I love cousin Shelly!
5 x

Shopgirl70

Post by Shopgirl70 » 3 years ago

I agree Michele is horrible. She always sounds like she’s drunk or slurring her words. So unprofessional and she obviously makes the other hosts uncomfortable just look at their faces when she speaks. I Refuse to watch her. Her humor is offensive
3 x