Mr Clemency...

fluffikitti

Re: Mr Clemency...

Post by fluffikitti » 3 years ago

I can actually watch Chuck a lot longer here on LC than when he was at HQ but I wish he hosted alone especially in regards to this hostess M he's paired with tonight is very unprofessional with her personal stories and dreadful non-manicure . she keep taking the ring off one finger and then it gets stuck and she tries another finger with that nasty chipped polish. just find a finger dearie and stop fidgeting. worked at a jewelry store? :?
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Mr Clemency...

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

fluffikitti wrote:
3 years ago
I can actually watch Chuck a lot longer here on LC than when he was at HQ but I wish he hosted alone especially in regards to this hostess M he's paired with tonight is very unprofessional with her personal stories and dreadful non-manicure . she keep taking the ring off one finger and then it gets stuck and she tries another finger with that nasty chipped polish. just find a finger dearie and stop fidgeting. worked at a jewelry store? :?
Finally, someone agrees with my sentiments! I have to turn it off whenever she's on. For all she thinks she is, those nails!
4 x